𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐧 𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐦𝐧 𝐏𝐭. 𝟖 🍂

So much for having the time of her life. Now a bitch had to run for her life. She was actually impressed those line backers could keep up. "Shit Shit Shit!" She huffed "This has got to be the top five places to never come to again".

Few minutes prior..Back at Holy Moly Donut Shop

"I'm not paying yo ass the full amount for these stale ass donuts K whined "Look at this shit. The singer tossed the hard pastry to the ground and it bounced.

"See see watchu did buddy?" his hands went to the floor "Now you have to pay in full. Give me the money buddy".

"I ain paying for shit up in this bitch" K argued "Everything in here looks like it's decomposing". "Then why you come in buddy huh?" he pointed to himself and K "You waste both our time".

"K just give the man his money so we can be out" Jojo scoffed "We said we be in and out". "Man I ain giving this Whodini lookin muthafucka a dime of my money" he scoffed "This business is a walking hazard".

"Then get out buddy. We don't need your money or service" he shoo'd him away. Jojo spotted Autumn talking to a group of strangers as he squinted. They look to be arguing then Autumn started touching the pretty's nighas head. "De not gonna like that shi—".

Then suddenly Autumn took off with the group running after her. "Oh shit K, let's go Autumn's in trouble!!" yelled Jojo grabbing Cedric by the collar.

When the two ran out of the donut shop, the crew along with Autumn vanished. "Fuck man we need to get some help", Jojo and K rushed over to the booth to where security was. They found two lazy bozos sitting in the tight ass space as the tall one began bitchin much Kci.

 They found two lazy bozos sitting in the tight ass space as the tall one began bitchin much Kci

"HEY!" Jojo hit the window "Ya'll muthafuckas get up and do something. Our girl's been kidnapped!".

"Well man watchu want me to say?" The tall  one spoke "Pimp loses bitches everyday". K pushed Joel out the way. "She not a bitch. She's our boy's girl and some maniacs started chasing her!!".

"Well where her man at?" The short stocky one spoke. "Nigha we don't know that's why we came here first! Getcho fat ass up and do somethin!!!". The short one stood tall but couldn't sit up all the way cause the booth was tiny. Easing out the door, he walked over to K who rushed behind Jojo.

"Tell ya boy to quit flappin his gums for I bust a cap in his ass" he pointed. Jojo grabbed his hand shoving it away. "First off don't nobody put they muthafuckin hands in me and my brother's face and second why don't you do your damn job instead of yappin young blood".

"Oh shit man that's Jodeci and em" the tall one came behind him jumping up and down  "Sing Oohhh Yeahh". "Fuck Youu" K sung.

"My bad man almost didn't recognize ya'll at first. My name Day Day and this my cousin Craig". The two Hailey's rolled their eyes.

"Look we ain got time for all the introductions" Jojo spoke "You gotta help find our girl now".

"Okay okay no problem" Day Day smiled  then bumped his cousin "Help em Craig" Craig shoved Day Day off him