𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐧' 𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐦𝐧 𝐏𝐭.𝟏𝟏 🍂

In a matter of two weeks, De and Jennifer were secretly seeing one another (standard in high school relationships). Donald didn't understand and was too naive to know why Jennifer was being so discreet with their newfound affinity. He just knew whenever he was around her, he couldn't get enough.

This was his first real life girlfriend. and at some point, he wanted the world to know it. Those fantasies spent with Phylis Hayman in Maui on a beautiful beach would finally come to an end

Now here they were exchanging oxygen in the Janitor's closet. "Donald I have to get to my next class" she moaned feeling his lips serenading her neck. Donald thought he'd share his first kiss with Jennifer at the dance but the Janitor's closet didn't seem so bad.

It was private and convenient at his disposal. Why go for one kiss when you could have a million in this rinky dink of a room where no one dared enter. Maybe cept the...Janitor

"Donald" she quickly peck the hormonal teen "Donald please. I have to get to home economics".

"Don—". "Just a couple mo minutes" he mumbled into her neck making her giggle.

After their first episode in the closet, Donald was a nervous mess..he didn't know what he was doing or would he even be good at it but Jennifer was patient. In actuality, Jennifer adored the fuck out of Donald, he was so adorably timid yet eager and willing.

She was one of the first to see spunk in the kid, then of course she couldn't resist those pools of honeys Don was blessed with, but what really done it for her, were all the love songs he had written. Donald Degrate was the 80s Shakespeare of their generation.

She was in pure awe of his penmanship...or what she could make of it. She had fallen so quick and hard for him, she had to make him hers, but then..there was her reputation. She had to play her role and keep her image up. No one could know of she and Donald.

If she were caught with the dorky, low volume speaking, poetic outcast..she'd end up becoming one herself, as to why she had to keep this relationship a secret.

Now. She had to admire his persistence, in addition to him being a very fast learner. He was a damn good kisser, an active little rabbit. He could never keep his hands off her which she found really cute. "Donald I have to gooo" she peeled herself away, adjusting anything that was out of place as she headed for the door.

"Jennifer" he called making her halt. Placing his hands inside his denim pleated jeans and exhaled.

"How long do we have to keep this up?" he frowned "I really like you and want to make it official". Jennifer took a pause trying to reframe from hurting Donald. "I mean you do like me...don't you?". Turning at the heel, she went over to him. "I do like you Donald. I really do" she frowned "I..I never felt this way about anybody before". "Then what are we hiding for Jennifer?" he inquired "Wh- why can't we do the things that other couples do?". Jennifer embedded her lips pushing the guilt back down.

"It won't be long Donny" she smiled "I just..just need a couple of days okay?". When she tried walking away again, he lightly held her arm

"Wait wait wait..." he pulled her back "You ever thought about what I said. About going to homecoming with me?". Jennifer was hesitating and with only two weeks left, he had to get an answer.

"Yes Donny" she replied "I'll go to the dance with you".

Donald eyes bucked out of his head hearing her accept his proposal. Now they could finally be together out in the open, he would walk into that gymnasium with the most prettiest girl on his arm. He was so freaking happy and couldn't wait to tell the fellas all about it!!