chapter 13

And why is your shirt bloody?

"Why do you wanna know about it. It's none of your business",said heesung.

"I want to know whereabouts of you last night. And why there is blood in your hand and shirt. Did you did something again ? If father knows about it he will be very angry and disappointed, "said jungwon.

"Yeah you very much care about the father would be disappointed or not. Because you are the most trusted son father ever had. it is your responsibility because you are the leader. But what if he comes to know that his most trusted and eligible son is keeping his new daughter sketches in his room which are probably from Niki." Heesung said.

Jungwon eyes widen with shock he tried to say something but nothing came out of his mouth. Heesung just smirked and went to bathroom.

Y/N POV

I was walking by the garden. Having some cool breeze is relaxing from my body and minds. A lot is going on inside my mind . Suddenly the garden water pumper just went on and started to spray water on me and I was totaly wet by the time . I want to the house to change or I will catch a cold . But my room door doesn't open . Great I accident  Locked myself out of my room now what I'm going to do.

All on a sudden Sunoo came and he look dumb forward . He asked me what happened so he could help. I was a bit comfortable with him out of all the brothers so I told him about it. He seems to be in disbelief. But he told me to go to his room and he will send someone to open up the lock.

I was a bit sceptical about it and hesitated but since it's sunoo so I just want with  my guts . I want to his room his room was really big and a big part of it is dark and also a big part of it is quite bright. I just don't understand his room concept it was weird. Anyway he just got me a pair of pajamas which are my size.

...

I was thinking of asking him about it. but I don't want to go to his personal thing Maybe it would be his girlfriend or something so I was a bit scared. Top of that I was thankful that he help me or else I would be in my wet clothes shivering.

After changing I came out of the bathroom and thank him for giving me those clothes and for let me use his bathroom.

......

Night time

Niki pov

I could not find any of my clothes because after a long time I gave everything to wash up most of everything . After all my clothes went  dirty I do wash them so that time I left with no clothes for me.

I want to one of my hyung room so I could get some pants to sleep in.

"What are you doing here Niki ? Do you want something thing?"

"Yes, can I get one of your pants ?"

"Why?"

"Because mine are at laundry. You are the same size as me so I really need your clothes, hyung."

"But I don't share my things."

"Please, hyung."

"Fine take whatever you want. Just don't touch my other things."

"Ok"

I want to his closet got a t-shirt and some shorts. I was almost closing the door then found something like a Lock box . But breaking a lock isn't a tough task for me.

"HYUNG WHY IS Y/N CLOTHES ARE IN YOUR CLOSET?"

........

Vote for the next chapter