chapter 15

"0h then why did you kill that sult and everything burn her hands with acid including bones"? Sunoo asked with a smirk.

SUNGHOON just looking at him like his voice got last and he could not find any excuse for that . Sunoo again asked with a mocking tone" I thought you also hate her and like her mother now what happened to you. You to her clothes and beat that driver so you could just give her a ride and you did this for what ."

"How d-did you kno-w that?" Asked Sunghoon with a shaky voice. "Ohh brother did you forget that I am the SPY of the group."

"That doesn't mean you would spy on me ."

"Well I can you never know. Come one don't be moody . Let me guess you are like this because you are obsessed with that girl."

"Her name is Y/N "

"Obsessed much I see healthy attitude."

"W-what about you ha why are you so nice to her"

"Because I want to play with her feelings . It's fun you know. So fun to see when her trust get crush down and the look of betrayal on her face." Said sunoo while giggling.

***""""""*********************

Y/N POV

School was the most worst moment of life. After my so call brothers special announcement people more started nor me. But it was fine with me because moon still talk with me. Those she was a bit sceptical about it and put some distance but I was happy that she did not stop talking to me.

I was going to other class with moon and we were walking through The corridor. Suddenly a girl came to me and say that," Oh ! you are jay's sister right ? Here is a letter give it to Jay please." And she went from there.

I was looking that letter didn't know what to do. Moon told me jest to give him the letter when I meet him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was a the library when I saw a couple was fighting I could not see him as his back was facing at me. Play mine to them I was going to take my books and wind from there but I was sudden here a shop of the girl saying." You changed Jake. You changed ever since the girl came in to you life you have changed. I froze in my place.

Jake was clearly annoyed with her and said while clinching his jow and pointing at her." Her name is Y/N and you better not -." Before he could say something he heard loud noise from behind he turn and saw it was Y/N. The book on her hand falls from her hand in shock and she was standing still.

"I am sorry I will go ." "Y/n listen ."

I didn't listen to anything and went from there. I want to the rooftop fresh air and I saw jay was again smoking there . I was thinking about I should go from there and not bother him but I remember about the letter and decide that I should give it to him here.

I was going to him but the smoke of cigarette again start to bothering me and I was coughing. He looked at me and then he crushed the cigarette on his feet.

I was about to say something then I thought I should probably given the letter to him and close the matter as soon as possible. So I want to him at took out the letter it was pink and has a lot of heart shape on it. He looked at me and oddly ask me if I am giving him a love letter something.

"No. No . It was given to me."

"A boy gave you the letter?" He sounded a bit annoyed.

"No a girl." He looked at me with his one brow up.

"No. It's nothing like that it was given by a girl for you ." Maybe he understands the meeting and said that,"You don't need to give us any thing those girl give to you . Just say no."

I said that ," But what if they bully me for that ." I think he heard that.

"They will not do anything."

"Well, they can after all they are your fangirls." I said it to my self.

"What?." Jay asked.

"Oh nothing." I made a pouty face.

Jay hummed and secretly smiled.

"Okay I will take you to home". he said to me.

"But Sunghoon said that he would -."

"Get on the car ," jay said to me while opening the passenger door. It doesn't look like he is asking. So I quitly went to the car and didn't said anything throughout the ride.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Why are you bothering Y/N is this ?"

"But I am much better them her ."

"SHUT UP IF I SAW YOU AGAIN NEAR HER THE CONSEQUENCES WOULD BE VERY BAD FOR YOU GET THAT? DO YOU GET THAT!"