chapter 11

"Why did you break the glass Heesung?"

Heesung turn around and saw Jay but he didn't say anything and left. Heesung went to his room but he couldn't have a peace of mind so he got his car and went to the club.

....

Y/N pov

I was getting board so I went to kitchen to make something. I thought of making some cookies but I don't know where are the ingredients. i could not see any maids so I started to look for the ingredients by myself. Finally I saw the flour but it was on the higher self so I could not reach out to it. I try to jump I almost gave up .

Two hands came to my waist and pull me up I was started but a deep voice said . "Hurry up and take it ." After I took the flour he put me down and turn around and saw Niki . "You are heavy." I was offended by it. After that he just  pet my head and went away. I started to zone out by what happened after sometimes I came out of my zone and started to make my cookies.

I was done making the beater. I just thought of adding vanilla flavour to it . But I could not find it I saw a maid was coming to the kitchen she was around my age .so I tried to politely asked her that if she know where is the vanilla extent is .

But she just seems to ignore me and do her work. So, I thought not to disturb her and try to put the cookies on the oven. After the cookies were done I took them out of the oven and they were freshly baked and there was smell coming out very nice I try to put them on the counter but the maid bump into me and the hot tray come in connect with my hand. I think I got my hand burn and it was paining like hell.

I look that her with a question and painful look. She just said," I didn't saw you. You should be more careful."

I know she was making fun of me but I couldn't say anything because if I did then the guys will get involve and I don't want to get them involved in my life anymore. I just want to stay away from them and their life. So I just focus on my pain . She just smirked and went away .

.....

Heesung pov

I was on the club drinking and trying to set my mind quotes free. But I could not focus just feel so weird and something is bothering my mind I don't know what it is.

A girl just came to me and then started to flirting with me. I told her to get lost but she didn't do that instead set on my lap and started to touch my chest and my face almost kiss me I just booster away and push her to the floor. "You dare to touch me with your filthy hand .Now this is going to be your worst nightmare. The girl got scared and run away.

"I WILL MAKE SURE TO HUNT YOU DOWN"

.....

Y/N POV

I was about to eat my cookies but all one a sudden Sunghoon came and grab my hand . "Hey do want to burn your hand more. " "You don't need to take care of it I already treated it.

"Putting your hand in the cold water won't do anything let me put some ointment on it or it  will leave a ugly scar. He was treating my scar but his face was harden and dark . Honestly I got a bit nervous but didn't say anything.

After he treat my scar he was about to leave but I stopped him and give him some of my cookies as a thank you and give a small smile. He didn't say anything but took the cookies and left .

Why is every brother are like that?

.....

Sunghoon pov

I was looking at the cookies and zoning out honestly I don't know why did I help her but it just feel like I should and there was something really weird going inside of me  happening I don't know what. As a sign I just grab a cookies and try to taste and  it was like nice I liked it.

"WHY ARE YOU EATING COOKIES WHEN YOU DON'T LIKE SWEETS"?

......

AT NIGHT....

AHHH.... AHH... please let me go .I am sorry I will never do that ahhh..

It's too late for it now bitch . You did a sin now you have to pay for it .

NOW I AM GONNA CUT THAT HAND OF YOUR'S

.......

Vote for the next chapter