you know whats good for you (smut⚠️)

third person POV

gus sat back on his bed, against the headboard. he slowly drug a finger along nova's thigh, signalling her to come closer to him.

he gently grabbed her thigh, guiding her to straddle his lap. "you're gorgeous" he spoke softly to her, he ran his hand down her back, slowly allowing her to warm up to him.

their faces slowly found themselves closer and closer together. "you know what you want" he told her, running his thumb along her bottom lip. nova gave into her desires, allowing her lips to meet gus'. he pulled her in closer by her waist.

she knew it was wrong, her boyfriend's best friend. she couldn't resist though. she knew she wanted him from the moment they met.

gus felt the same, although he may act like a bit of a player this was a bit out of character for him. he thought she was perfect. he could give her more than jack ever could.

he savoured every second her soft lips were pressed against his. nova pulled away from him, resting her forehead against his.

"good girl" he told her, "you know what's good for you" hr smirked.

"can i?" gus asked, slightly lifting the hem of her shirt. she nodded, granting him permission to lift it over her head, leaving her upper half exposed.

both of his hands moved to cup her breasts, "you're so perfect" he mumbled, he kissed down her neck, and across her chest. they were both begging for more without actually saying it, the kisses getting more and more desperate by the second.

"lay down" he told her, gently pushing her onto the mattress. gus trailed kisses down her torso until he reached the waistband of her sweatpants. he looked at her for a moment, but she wasn't going to tell him to stop.

"let's get these off", gus helped her life her hips off the mattress to slide her pants off.

gus admired nova as she laid there in nothing but a black lace thong. she stared at him with pleading eyes, waiting for him to touch her.

he slowly rubbed circles on her clit through her panties, she inhaled sharply at the sudden pleasure. gus slid 2 fingers down further. he smirked feeling that she was already soaking through her thong.

"already so wet for me princess, aren't you?" gus whispered in her ear. she blushed, shying her gaze away from him. "don't do that, answer me" he told her. he placed a hand beside her head, forcing her to maintain eye contact with him.

"yeah" she murmured. gus slid the piece of fabric between her legs to the side, sliding in one finger and then two. nova laid her head back in pleasure, her lips slightly parted. she moaned softly everytime gus' fingers thrusted into her.

gus loved watching her face as he pleasured her. "just fuck me already" nova told him. "ask nicely" he told her. "please" she said. with that he pulled her underwear completely off.

gus took his own pants off, nova immediately reaching to stroke his dick a few times. gus wasted no time thrusting into her. both of them gasped with ecstasy. "jesus christ" gus grunted "you feel so fucking good".

"that was amazing" gus said, collapsing beside nova on the bed "yeah" nova panted. "so are we doing this?" he asked.

"doing what?" nova inquired. "us" gus said. "you know i cant" nova reminded him. "what jack know won't hurt him" gus told her. "yeah, but when he does know it will hurt him" nova argued.

"so leave him" gus said, "i cant" she said. "you'll come to your senses" he told her.

"we'll keep it down low for now boo" gus told her, "stay the night?" he asked. "fine" she agreed, "do you have a shirt or something?" she asked, pulling the sheet around her naked body.

"yeah of course" gus said, leaning over the edge of the bed to grab one out of his dresser. he tossed her the t-shirt, admiring her as she put it on. "i could really get used to this" gus sighed, putting his arm around nova as she curled into his side.

—-
vote n comment and follow for more <3