[Chapter 1]: 奇妙な雰囲気 "Strange Atmosphere"

"......" (for talking)
Italic words for [Y/N]'s thoughts
something cool
'.....' for Y/N's writing

The figure burst through the field with ball in his grasp, as the opposing team try to stop him

The figure burst through the field with ball in his grasp, as the opposing team try to stop him. His eyes are fixed on the goal, determination and focus glinting in them. The figure leaps into the air, kicking the ball high, high.

It's the moment he's been waiting for. The ball arcs through the air, and in his mind, he whispers:

Checkmate.

With a lightning-quick pass, he sends it hurtling towards the waiting figure of dark blue hair guy, who shoots a cannonball of a shot straight towards the goal. The goalkeeper leaps to intercept it, but there's nothing he can do. The ball streaks past him and into the net, causing the stadium to erupt in cheers and shouts of excitement.

The sportscaster, speechless for a moment, regathers his wits and exalts:

"Oh my! Mitsukuni Kanae from Hyakuro High shot the ball and gain a goal for himself! Thanks to the midfielder's pass, [Y/N] Kaneko, The Unspoken Prodigy! What a stunning goal! Now the Hyakuro High will go to the national!"

The [h/c] guy stands amidst the cheering crowd, his chest rising and falling as he catches his breath. He takes a moment to catch his breath, reveling in the glory of his victory, and he can't help but smirk. His eyes take on a dark, soulless veneer as he thinks to himself,

Looks like my manipulation plan is successful.

In an instant, the entire stadium is transported to a land of pure imagination. The field turns into a sprawling chessboard, and the guy finds himself standing in front of a grand throne, looking down on a sea of pawns, white and black, representing his teammates and their opponents.

But just as he is about to bask in the glory of his victory, he is pulled back to reality by a sudden hug. It's Mitsukuni, his ace striker and best friend, who greets him with a broad smile. "Y/N, we did it! We're going to national!" Mitsukuni exclaims with a wide grin.

Y/N looks around for his other teammates, and to his surprise, he sees them staring back at him, their expressions a mix of hatred and annoyance. It seems that not everyone is pleased with the way the team won their game.

Despite the tension in the air, Y/N can't help but feel a sense of pride and accomplishment. He's always had faith in Mitsukuni's abilities, and now, his trust has been rewarded.

A group of teammates whisper to one another in the shadows, their expressions sour and resentful. From what Y/N can tell, they seem to be talking about him and Mitsukuni, the two stars of the team. "Tch. What a selfish duo. We also manage to strike a goal too, yet he never appreciates our effort," one teammate says, with a sneer.