[Chapter 4]: 場所を間違えたよ、相棒。"Wrong Place, Buddy"

"......" (for talking)
Italic words for Y/N's thoughts
something cool
'.....' for Y/N's writing

(A/N): So, remember the last chapter before this? Y/N start to change his demeanor into the more serious one, since he really pissed off that everyone in the building are not like what he expected. He can only sense the minority amount of powerful strikers there. He thought in bold text, which mean he is in this demeanor. if other people use bold text is probably for cool thing. Ok so back to the story.

 Ok so back to the story

*+*+*+*

The room suddenly turned dark and some footsteps sounds appear as a tall figure walk to the stage, "Ee- Ah. A A" a voice appears as if they testing the mic.

Now what?. Is the so-called greatest program finally started?.

"Congratulations, you unpolished gems of talent."— The mystery guy say as he walk to the stage.

Pardon?.

The light then shine to the middle of the stage and there's a tall figure stand there, look at the people in the room. "You are 300 strikers under- 18 who have been chosen according to my arbitrary and biased decision"

The screen behind the figure show the face of himself. He have black shadow under his eyes and he look like he never sleep in his whole life.

"And I am Ego Jinpachi, the man hired to make sure Japan wins the World Cup."

Mitsukuni's eyes wide open in surprises. "Win World Cup?" While Mitsukuni surprised, Y/N stay stoic while other people around them look at each other as they talk with each other about what the Ego Jinpachi talking about.

Win World Cup, huh?.

Ego continues, "Simply put, there's one thing Japanese soccer needs to become the best in the world: The birth of a revolutionary striker. I'll be performing an experiment here to turn one of you 300 into the world's best striker. That's what this facility is for."

I see. Interesting.

Y/N secretly smirk evilly in amusement as Mitsukuni caught him smirking like that. "Y/N?—" he realised something and join Y/N smirking as he know what the latter thinking about.

The screen behind Ego show a blue Pentagon. "Blue Lock" The screen then zoomed into the pentagon and show a different kind of spaces in it, "Starting today, you will live here together and undergo the special top training I've devised. You can't go home, and you hate to say goodbye to the soccer life you have now." Then the screen change back to the blue pentagon. "But I promise you this: If you manage to survive and beat out the 299 other guys here to become the last man standing, you will be the world's greatest striker. That is all. Pleased to work with you."