[Blue Lock: Additional Time] 2

___________________________________
[Y/N's Room] — 4 years old Y/N

"I'm the boss of the secret organisation YK–01. Call me Director Teddy. So you're the new guy, huh?"— little Y/N mocked another voice to match his favourite teddy bear as he move it as if the stuffed animal are talking.

Another stuffed animal are in front of the teddy bear, "I'm Shark from the aquarium! Pleasure to meet you." Y/N push the shark stuffed animal like it bow down towards the teddy.

"Hurm." The teddy nodded. "Agent Y/N, give me the stuff." "Ok!" Little Y/N salute and run all over the mansion to find the 'stuff', which makes the other maids and butler there kinda confused. After he done finding the stuff, he bring it to his room back. He cut the (F/F) in two and give each one of it to both stuffed animals.

"It's a ritual of splitting (F/F) in two and eating it together. After you do this, you'll be officially admitted to our organisation." Little Y/N look at both of his stuffed animal and eat the (F/F) for them. "Frowm twoday, you awre Agwent Shawrkman." (From today, you are Agent Sharkman.) He put the last bite into his mouth before he continued to talk, "Do your best for world's peace's sake."–Teddy

Sharkman salute with Y/N's help, "Ok!"

"Agent Y/N. Take the new guy around our hideout with you."–Teddy

"Okey-dokey!"–Little Y/N

Little Y/N drag Sharkman to the wide living room where the maids are still cleaning and his parents are also there for some reasons. "This is the command room. We gather intel every day with this machine." He point his finger to the big television on the wall.

(By "gather intel", he means "watch cartoon".)

Little Y/N then point his finger to his father, F/N Kaneko. "This is Agent Chichi (Father). He's a super elite who can do anything."
'What? He's playing spy?'–F/N Kaneko think as he kinda confused with what happened.

Then Little Y/N's finger point to his mother, M/N Kaneko. "This is Agent Mama. She's a popular idol, but she's bad at cooking."
'Am I really cook that bad?!'– M/N Kaneko think as she surprised with Y/N's statements

"They both are Y/N's excellent henchmen." Little Y/N say with proud smirk while the parents look at their cute little innocent son that never call everyone in a bad way :))

"Alright, onto the next one!" Y/N drag the shark stuffed animal to the next place.

"Looks like he's really taken quite a liking to that stuffed shark." M/N smiled as she look at little Y/N.

F/N nodded, "Hmm.."

The door to the bathroom opened. "This is the bathroom. We can heal our battle wounds here."

Back to Y/N's room. "This is Y/N's room. All the daily training is done here."

(By "training", he means homework and chess analytics for his next game.)

Little Y/N poke his head to the hallways and look around before dragging the shark to the stairs and go to the second floor as if they are trying to sneak out. "And finally..." little Y/N look at the end of the hallways and there's a mystery door. "Our organisation's top-secret rooms... Chichi's private office and Mama's secret room! Be on your guard. You may not live once you've found out the secrets of these rooms."

'There might be the biggest bombs and the strongest knives there!'

Little Y/N hesitated to open the door as he slowly reach the door handle with his heart beating so fast.

"Alright—"

"Hey! What are you doing?!" F/N yelled but not too loud as he grab little Y/N away from the door. Y/N are surprised and scared as he about to cry. "I told you so many times not to enter my room!"

"UWAHHH" little Y/N cried loudly as F/N's let go of his hand from the poor boy while both he and his wife, M/N are surprised with the sudden cry of Y/N's.

"Ah- I mean, you can get hurt from the scissors and the heater inside!"
'There's actually things that are more dangerous than those...'– F/N Kaneko (Chichi)

"He's right!"
'My room also have lots of dangerous liquids and some very sharp stage weapons...'– M/N Kaneko (Mama)

Little Y/N still crying, "Y/N hates both of you! Y/N will run away from home!" The married couple shocked, worried and stunned as Y/N said that.

"This is bad. If this continues, Y/N will hate me for the rest of his life! What do I do now?!"

F/N look around to find something to calm little Y/N down. Then he found one as he grab the shark stuffed animal and mock some voice while his ears red of embarrassment. "S-Senpai! This is no time for crying! We have world peace to protect! L-Lettjust end the tour for now, and get ready for our next mission!" Behind him, there's his wife, holding a robot toy in front of her face, "Th-That's right! Let's go kick the bad guys' butts!" She joined with her ears are red too.

Little Y/N look at them with teary eyes and sniffed, "O-Okay, then. Follow me, you two! The sweets store on the Second Avenue is being hijacked by the bad guys! Let's go save them!"

"Huh?"–Both Chichi and Mama say in sync.

________________________________

Author: Hello again everyone! This is the second Additional Time for Episode 1 Blue Lock! Thank you again to everyone who read and vote to this book! I'm really happy ^^

Also, I'll will be releasing another book in this account! Please check it out when it got released! It's BNHA X OCS– where i creates my own ocs in the story and they will interact with each canon character in anime ^^ i will not gonna spoil more ^^

See you guys in the next chapter!