Two.

"Hi, lads," Her voice came loud and clear through the speakers.

"I'm sorry this has happened. I never meant for this to hurt any of you.

Please tell my parents and siblings for me.

Tell Andy to stay strong and to never let anyone bring him down.

Let them watch this video, alright? 

I said everything to you boys in the note.

But I just had to make a video.

I wrote a song before I committed and I wanted to sing it.

I'll never be able to record it, but I just want you guys to hear it.

I love you all."

The screen turned black for a few seconds before she appeared again.

Guitar in hand.

"This is my song.

Its called Remember Everything."

"Oh, dear mother, I love you. I'm sorry, I wasn't good enough. Dear father, forgive me. 'Cause in your eyes, I just never added up. In my heart I know I failed you, but you left me here alone.   If I could hold back the rain, would you numb the pain? 'Cause I remember everything. If I could help you forget, would you take my regrets? 'Cause I remember everything.   Oh, dear brother, just don't hate me, For never standing by you or being by your side. Dear sister, please don't blame me, I only did what I thought was truly right. It's a long and lonely road, when you know you walk alone.   If I could hold back the rain, would you numb the pain? 'Cause I remember everything. If I could help you forget, would you take my regrets? 'Cause I remember everything.   I feel like running away, I'm still so far from home, You say that I'll never change, But what the heck do you know? I'll burn it all to the ground before I let you in, Please forgive me, I can't forgive you now. I remember everything.

If I could hold back the rain, would you numb the pain? 'Cause I remember everything. If I could help you forget, would you take my regrets? 'Cause I remember everything.   It all went by so fast; I still can't change the past. I always will remember everything. If we could start again, Would that have changed the end? We remember everything, everything."

"I do remember all the pain I went through at home too.

I know mum and dad never meant to hurt me, but they did.

I can't forgive you now, mum and dad, but sometime in the future I will.

I love you.

Andy, I love you so much, big brother. 

I wish I could have been with you more.

I'm sorry I never stood by your side.

Keep playing with the band.

Tell the other boys I love them, yeah?

Callie, I'm so, so sorry, sis.

You're only very young

You'll never remember much of me.

But know that I love you so, so much.

Mum, dad and Andy will tell you lots of cool stories of me when you grow up.

I'm sorry that you won't ever have a big sister in life to help you with your first heartbreak.

But I know Andy will be the one protecting you. 

I love you all. 

No matter how much you hurt me, I will never stop loving you.

Forgive me.

I'll be with you all. 

Forever. 

Stay strong for me.

I love you."