chapter 9

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑏𝑖𝑑𝑑𝑒𝑛 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
|

☆no ones pov☆

Kazuha kissed kunikasushi back.

They kissed for a minute befor kunikasushi broke the kiss and looked st kazuhs who's face was a blushing mess.

"I take it you haven't kissed a lot of people befor huh?" Kunikasushi said teasing kazuha ss he rolled hes eyes and just pushed kunikasushi

"Shut up" kazuha said as kunikazushi chuckled "or what hm?" Kunikazushi said teasing kazuha agian.

Kazuha didn't say anything just crossed hes arms and blushed. Kunikazushi chuckled agian "so...do you believe me now that I do truly love you?"
(I mean if he don't I do 🤭)

Kazuha looked at Kunikazushi and sighed "yeah....I suppose" he said. "Just quite being so cheesy all of a sudden" kazuha said as he chuckled.

Kunikazushi rolled hes eyes "oh yeah and what the hell are tou gonna do if I dont?" Kunikazushi said as kazuha scoffed and pushed hes face "I'll leave how about that" he Said.

Kunikazushi let out an ugh befor he pushed kazuha back"if you leave I'll kill you" Kunikazushi said but kazuha wasn't scared. 

They both started to push eachother like children befor Kunikazushi pinned kazuha doen on the bed.

Kazuha looked up at Kunikazushi as he blushed. Kunikazushi blushed a bit to befor he leaned down and kissed kazuha.

And one thing let to another they had sex 🤡

*few minutes hourse idk later*

Kazuhas head laid on scaramouches chest while scaramouche stroked kazuhas hair gently.

Kazuha was gonna sleep but the sudden relaxation that he had sex with a prince hit him. Let alone if anyone found put they both would be in deep shit.

Kazuha sat uo and scaramouche did to "you ok?" He asked as kazuha nodded.

"I'm fine just...still processing what just happend" he said as scaramouche chuckled "let me guess this was your first time as well?" He asked.

"Of course it is!" Kazuha said as scaramouche rolled hes eyes "chill it was my first to so don't worry" scaramouche said and kazuha wasn't so tense as much anymore.

He sighed "yeah ok" he said.

Soon a knock on the door could be heard befor some one spoke

"my lord dinner is ready"
A maid said as scaramouche sighed "well we better get ready for dinner" he said as he got out of bed.

"Ah about that...a-are you sure I should go to dinner to" he said softly as scaramouche rolled hes eyes as he put hes shit on "of course and if anyone says anything I'll kill them" he said as kazuha chuckled.

"Is killing the only threat you have" he said as he got out of bed to and put hes cloths on.

"Well of course. Besides it usually works" he said as he fixed hes hair and looked over at kazuha.

"Oh yeah your gonna have to wear somthing more...fancy" he said as kazuha looked at him "what's that supposed to mean?" He questioned as scaramouche let out an annoyed sigh.

"I mean you can't go to a dinner served by royals looking like that" he said as kazuha gave an annoyed smile "well it's not my fault I don't have nice cloths..and my I remind you we just had sex and my lower half hurts so suck it up" kazuha said as scaramouche rolled hes eyes.

"Whatever. Just take somthing from my closet" he said as kazuha sighed.

He walked over to scaramouches big ass closet and looked for something to wear.

He eventually found aomthing and changed befor he walked put.

Scaramouche looked at him and blushed befor he looked away "Uh you look nice" he aaid as kzuha sighed.

"Thanks...I guess " he said fixing he's hair.

Eventually they went downstairs to the dining hall where they sat at the long fucking table.

Kazuha sat next to kazuha and ei soon enterd as she looked at kazuha not happy to see him there. She sat down as she spoke "we have another guest joining us" she said.

Scaramouche was confused befor someone enterd and it was that bounty hunter after kazuha.

Kazuha looked surprised as he felt like he could throw up.

The bounty hunter sat down acrosssed from kazuha and gave hi ma smug smile.

"We meet again...kadahara" he said.

----