chapter 10

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑏𝑖𝑑𝑑𝑒𝑛 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
|

*kazuhas pov*

I looked at the bounty hunter guy. How the hell did he know I was here let alone get in!? I glanced at Kunikazushi worridly as he spoke up

"So what the hell is he doing here?" Kunikazushi said in an irritated tone as I heard he's mother speak.
"Well he said hes looking...for him" she said looking at me as he gulped a little nervously.

"And I offered him a bigger reword then what he's getting to take him from us" I heard ei say as Kunikazushi stood up "are you serious!" He yelled.

"Your a fucking lier!you said I could marry him if I wanted to and you said it was ok" he said and I could tell he was pissed off I mean I was to.

"I changed my mind...besides he's not royalty so he wouldn't fit in here" she said as the bounty hunter spoke up.

"Well this is fun but I do need to return....him..to hes family" I heard the guy say but Kunikazushi glared at him "if you do ill kill you" he said as ei stood up.

"Kunikazushi! You do not talk to guests like that. And he does have the rights to take him" she said as I looked up 

"I-I should probably go" I said not wanting to cause anymore problems for anyone especially kunikazushi.

"No...your not going anywhere" I heard kunikazushi say. I looked at him confused and surprised as the bounty hunter chuckled.

"Sorry there younge prince but your mother here has already paid me to take him" he said as
I looked surprised.

"Well it's time to go so let's go" he said in a very scary tone. At this point I'm not even sure if I'm going home but can I really do anything?

I sighed and walked past kunikazushi. He tried to stop me but I just gave him a soft smile.

Eventually I left the palace with the stupid bounty hunter as he looked at me "you know the queen and your parents really paid me a pretty penny to get you home and out of the queens hair" he said.

I just rolled my eyes not really caring "yeah so what. I'm surprised my parents even want me back...it's  not gonna change anything. I'm still gonna refuse any sutter they have for me " I said not looking at the bounty hunter.

"Oh? Who said your going home? Yes your parents hired me to get you but not to bring you home"he said befor grabbing my hair dragging me to some abandoned house. He locked the door as I got slammed to the wall.

"The hell?" I asked confused as he looked at me.

"Litsen kid don't take it personal but your parents want you dead" he said as I sat there surprised.

'What? But why...i mean sure I'll be gone from there stupid rules and clutches but still. Hiring someone to kill there own kid is still to much' I thought to myself. "S-so...you lied to the queen?" I asked as I heard the man laugh.

"Look she was offering me a lot of money of course I had to" he said as he grabbed what looked
Like some sort of knife.

I gulped and looked at the man 'oh archons..I'm screwed'

-----