𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘮 𝘐? - 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 1

Grian was a Watcher. That much is clear. So tell me why, when he felt someone watching him, he felt uneasy? That's not meant to happen. Maybe he's outta practice.

    He does have to use his powers every once in a while. Just in case 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 come back. He sees green flash then the figure watching him is gone.

 But let's go back to before he was watched.

    Grian was fixing something. Or rather, someone. He had this robot, he built it himself. He called it NPC Grian. He would use it to make videos when he was either sick or away. But it got out of control one day. So here he is, under his base, in a giant cave, in season nine of Hermitcraft.

    He was trying to fix NPC. Trying. But, surprising himself, NPC turned on. He stepped back, watching as NPC's eyes turned from red to green. Then, he hears something behind him. 

    A whoosh catches him by surprise, and purple lights swallow him whole.

    The rift has taken him, back again for another world. Another round.

    He wakes up in a cave.

    He holds his hand to his head in support, a massive headache killing him. He looks around, stone decorating the walls. Some moss here and there, some spore blossoms too. He can see some glow berries, lighting the cave a bit. He gets up, stumbling to his feet.  

    Grian walks around the cave, flowers all around, making the cave look like one of Pearl's alien flowers. He should do something like that for a base, it would be fun. And that could be a good exercise for building too. 

    He was coming up to a massive cavern. Skulk littered the walls and floors, covering everything in dark blue stripes. He had seen a shrieker, so he was trying to be extra quiet. He came across a chest, debating if he should open it or not. He did need some tools on one hand, he had not come into this world with any. He opened the chest. It had an enchanted book, two disc fragments, and some skulk inside. 

     Then, he hears a shrieker.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    Tommy was walking along the prime path with Tubbo. A weekly thing they had started doing since Dream was in prison. This week though, Dream had escaped. And that single thought is what made Tommy fight to stay inside his house. Tubbo won, of course, dragging Tommy outside.

    So here he was. It was calming. But still, he should get to stay inside! That green bastard is gonna come kill him and Tubbo now!

   Tubbo was saying something, but he didn't hear, because he was being tackled to the ground.

   The person immediately got up, and started apologizing, sorta bowing down and saying sorry over and over again. But Tommy knows this person. 

    "..Gri…?"

    The man looked up, black eyes meeting blue. His wings fluttered a bit, as if calling to one of his flock.

    "Toms…?"

    "Grian! Holy shit! I've missed you man! Are you good?" Tommy basically yelled. Throwing his arms up into the air once he got up.

    "Yeah I've been fine, is that your friend? That little goat hybrid that you would bring over every single day?" Grian said back, wings fluttering behind him.

    "Yep! Tubbo, this is Grian. My oldest brother!" Tommy explained.

    Tubbo just stood there, in shock, confusion, and many more feelings. That was fine though. He had to show Grian his house, how much his building improved. Grian is a very talented builder. Maybe Grian could kill Dream! He had killed him in MCC. Maybe he could teach Grian how to use a sword.

    Grian spoke first. His wings folding up back to his back. "Hi Tubbo! You've gotten way bigger since I last saw you, it's been what? 5 years? Dude I have got to see Tech and Will soon!"

    Tommy spoke. "Yeah! Will and Tech are on this server! Maybe you could see them. Ohh…. Will might not be happy your here though."

    "He has always been jealous of my wings." Grian said, his wings folding back a bit.

    Of course he was, who wouldn't be? Grian's wings were that of a Scarlet Macaw. Beautiful red, yellow, and blue feathers trailed along his wings in a pattern. Whenever he would fly, Grian looked the happiest he'd ever been in years. He had big, puffy wings on his back, and a smaller pair of wings in place where human ears would be. His 'ear wings', as Grian calls them, make him hear way better than Tommy's own ears. I guess that's what you get when you're a human, nothing.

    Tubbo, still standing there, had spoken, driving Tommy out of his thoughts. "Okay, so nice to meet you, Grain". He smirked, "But Tommy, I have to get back to Ranboo. Boo says he needs help with Micheal. So I'll go help them out. You guys have your little family reunion and shit"

    As Tubbo turned to walk away, Tommy decided to shout "Tell Boo I said he's shit and OW-" Grian pulled his hand away from slapping Tommy again. "No swearing!"

    "You and your no swearing rule, it's very stupid" Tommy said the last part in a pouty voice. Grian looked away, ignoring his pouts. "Blah, blah, blah" He mocked. “Didn't ask, didn't care.”  

    “Hey G” Tommy started. “You gotta hide your wings.” Grian, to Tommy’s surprise, looked unphased by what he had just said. He stood still, looking very uneasy. His eyes looked very blank for a second. He was choosing to ignore that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Someone is watching him. A 𝙬𝙖𝙩𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙧 is watching him. He turns his head to the watcher’s direction, and he sees green. Then the figure dashes away, leaving Grian to wonder.

          "Gri? You alrighty there..?" Tommy had spoken, pulling Grian back to reality. Ah, Toms is there…

          "Yeah… I thought I saw something.." Grian stated, and while that is true, he is not going to tell Tommy all about 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢. So he just tried to pass it off as a trick of the light. "Must've been the wind, or my brain is weird from ending up here.." Tommy, to the avian's surprise, didn't believe him.

           "Sure. I totally believe you." Tommy stated, the whole comment dripping with sarcasm. 

           Tommy stopped for a moment, then took out his comm. He stared at it, then rolled his eyes and put it back. "Okay, look. Wilbur needs me for some sh-.... stuff." Grian smirked. "And you are here, so…" Tommy stopped talking to gather his thoughts. "You should go find Techno. He can keep you safe from Dream for now, at least until I come back." Okay… so Toms is kicking him out, and throwing him to Tech. Grian started. "Yeah sure, but where does he live?"