49.

Jungkook came from his work early today. Was about 4 pm when he came in my room.

Oh, baby you're here, hello. I missed you so much.

Hi, honey. I missed you too. Jungkook sat on bed next to me, and kissed me.

I need to take a shower. He said, and stood up and locked the door. I was surpriced, but I didn't said anything.

After while... Jungkook walked out from shower, again he was naked. He walked slowly to me. I gulped, he came to bed and lied next to me, on his side, laid under my cover, and putted his leg around my hips, and carefully pulled me closer to him, and without any word he started to kissing me.

He started to moved with his hips, and I felt his erection.

Hmmm, I missed this so much, he said.

Why are you doing this to me? I asked.

You don't like it? He asked, and gave hand in my crotch. Hmm, I think you do.

Do you trust me? He asked.

Of course. I said

So, take your pants down, and turn with your back to me.

I gulp with nervousity, but I did it.

If something will hurt, just tell me. OK?

OK

Slowly he took my leg, and placed it over his body and moved me down a little. So I was lying on my side, but my back was against him. Jungkook started rubbing his cock between my butt cheeks, all the way down to my balls.

Ahhh Jungkook, that feels so good.

He played with my balls with his hand and then grabbed my cock firmly and started jerking me off. While he kissed my neck and my shoulders

We were both moaning, Jungkook started to pant louder and increased the pressure on my cock.

Ahhhh, baby, I'm coming. And in a moment, I felt his warm cum on my ass.

His hand speed up and I started to shake.

Ahhhh, mhmhmh yeah, AHHH Jungkookah and the proof of my satisfaction filled his hand.

Jungkook started laughing and I turned around and kissed him.

Now I feel like a teenager afraid to fuck his boyfriend.

You didn't like it?

But Jimin, you know I did. The proof is on your ass. He said and had a fit of laughter. I started giggling, too.

Ouch, shit. I grabbed my stomach.

What's up, baby? Jungkook quickly said and started to roll up my shirt to check my stitches.

I'm fine, I just got a little prick there as I laughed.

I hugged him. I love you

I love you too, baby.

Then we went in shower together, and after it he helped me to wear another pajamas and he dressed up too.

Hm, you look so handsome, love. I said, and he looked at me.

Thank you.

Lucy knocked on the door, and brought me a dinner.

Oh, thank you. Someone rang on door bell. Lucy looked at Jungkook.

I'll go, Jungkook hurry, please. Jimin... Lucy looked at me. And now I saw, that she is nervous

I'll be quiet, don't be afraid.