Chapter 9: "Who are you?!"

(I don't own Naruto or Fairy Tail)
_________________________________________
~3 hours later~

Sakura pov~

After we left Mikoto-obachans house Bakashi-jiji had to go to the old man 4th for something which left me a Ruby to wonder around.

While we were walking around I saw happy families everywhere and for some reason, it hurt my heart so to get my mind off my thoughts I asked Ruby if she wanted to go to the park.

When we got there we immediately went to the empty swings but I didn't know was there was someone else here with us.

"Hey Saku-chan-"-Ruby said while she stopped swinging-"Why don't we go get some dango or maybe amitsu cause that's the 5th time your stomach has told us your hungry ya know you pink-haired dummy!" At the last thing, she yelled in my face.

"FINE YOU TUNA MOUTHED MORON!" I yelled back at her but as she was about to respond to my yell someone else did.

"WOULD YOU TWO KEEP IT DOWN SOME OF US ARE TRYING TO PLAY HERE!?!" It was a 5-year-old boy with two upside-down red triangle shapes on his cheeks curly/spiky dark brown hair with black eyes and medium-sized fangs in his mouth (still a little bit smaller then mine tho hehe) by his side was a very small puppy and a big dog with an eye patch and one ear.

"AND WHO ARE YOU DOG GUY!? HUH?!" I asked as I walked up to him after I jumped off the swing Meanwhile Ruby was looking at the dogs a little scared.

"Well I don't know about you but my name is Kiba Inuzuka and this is Akamaru and that is Kuromaru." He said.

"Oh then hi dog boy I'm Sakura Dragneel and this is Ruby," I said while moving my hand towards him for him to shake.

We shook hands as Ruby went to talk to the dogs.

10 mins later~

"Hey! Ototo, Okaa-san says it's time for lunch!" A pretty girl yelled with the same two red upside-down triangles on her face as Kiba and 3 identical dogs at her side.

"Coming Hana-nii! Well bye Sakura-Cha- I mean San." Kiba was about to turn and follow the dogs that started to walk away but I stopped him with my hand on his wrist and he looked at me with widening eyes.

"Kiba you can call me Sakura-chan if you want I don't mind it means you are my friend so can you call me that Kiba," I Asked with a closed eye grin but what I didn't know was Kiba had red ears and cheeks now.

"Okay, S-sakura-chan." He said as he walked away.

"See ya fangs!" I yelled as he walked towards the pretty girl.

20 mins earlier

Kiba pov~

As me and the two dogs were walking to the park as we waited for Ma to finish making lunch for us.
I went to play in the sandbox which was hidden behind a few trees.

5 mins later~

All the sudden I heard swings creak like there was weight on them so I looked up and saw a flower-like girl with nice shoulder blade length cherry blossom pink hair and very light blue eyes that were almost covered with her cherry blossom pink bangs with lizard-like pupils and a cool looking scar 
On her face when she was smiling I saw (slightly longer than my own) fangs but she had a cute smile and next to her was a peach-colored cat with a reddish-orange backpack with dark gray eyes.

"-you pink-haired dummy!" I heard and I was brought out of my thoughts.

"FINE YOU TUNA MOUTHED MORON!" She yelled back in her rough but nice voice.

They yelled for two more minutes before I snapped with angry eyes.

"WOULD YOU TWO KEEP IT DOWN SOME OF US ARE TRYING TO PLAY HERE!" I yelled with my best glare.

But then she jumped off the swing (which I thought was so cool but I had to stay angry) and she started walking to me which made my heart race a little bit more.

While she was walking over she yelled
"AND WHO ARE YOU DOG GUY!? HUH?!"

But when she came over instead of yelling at her like I usually would I introduced myself and Akamaru and Kuromaru and she said her name was Sakura and the flying cat's name was Ruby and we shook hands.

Then we started talking and ten minutes later Hana-nii came to get me for lunch as I said goodbye I wanted to call her Sakura-chan but that's rude to call a stranger Chan (but I already see her as a friend) so I went with San instead.

"Kiba you can call me Sakura-chan if you want I don't mind it means you are my friend so can you call me that Kiba?" She asked with a head tilt and a closed eye grin and I swear I was going to explode so I left quickly after that and heard and I went away "See ya fangs!" And I smiled a little at the nickname she gave me.

"So Kiba-chan who was that cute little girl hmm?" Hana-nii asked and I just looked up at her with my still red face and said "I think I'm sick."

And Hana-nii just smirked at me.

TBC~

_________________________________________

(Hope you enjoyed this long chap and Kiba is in now wahoo!)
(P.s Have a good day too)