New girl in town

Eleise pov:

It's was supposed to be a good day school,work,go home eat and sleep but ,mom had other plans .

When I got home from work(waffle house )there where boxes crowding in the walkway i couldn't evan negate my through the house

"Mom!" I yelled out no answer "mom!" I repeated ugh still no answer .
I basically fought my way up stairs do to the fact there where boxes everywhere !

(Mamma bee and Eli convo)

Momma Bee:Honey I was hoping to run into you .

Eleise :mom we leave together and why is every thing packed up?

MB: I got a new job and ...

Eleise :what does a job have to do with moving ?

MB. It's in Atlanta.

Eleise: And you couldn't find one in LA!

MB:Honey its -

Before she could finish her sentence I was out the door.
I can't believe she would do this to me , she could have at least gave me time to say goodbye to Jay and My sister.

Boakie pov:

It's hot as hell on the east side but I don't really care me and the homie Issa just gonna chill at crib tell the pool opens .

"Dame it's the same old thing ,same old hoes I need some fresh meet" I told issa

"Man be careful what you wish for" Issa said while pointing across the street to the moving truck sum fine ass girl was pulling boxes out .

Dame she dark skin ,thick in all the right places , dark brown hair and swagger that just won't stop I gotta have her.

" I'm a go talk to her" I said to Issa but he all on his phone so he probably didn't here a nigga .
"Hey you need help " I asked but she just giggled and walked away be for I could even get her name .

ISSA POV
My phone been blowing up Keke consistently texting and calling a nigga wondering where Tevin is.
Yo for sum reason she thinks I'm know smh if anyone know where dat nigga at its Rante, but shid I ant bout to tell her that .
When I finally looked up form my phone I see Boakie getting shut down by ole girl.
I laugh hard as hell as he makes his way back cuz if it took Que a year to get her she really gone make him wait .

That's all for now please leave comments letting me know what you did and didn't like don't for get to vote😍😍 and follow my page 😘