Guns ,Sex ,and AND STAY AWAY FROM YOUR EX

Eleise pov:(ASAP ROCKY IS JAY IN THIS STORY )

Phone convo :

JAY: So you just up and move like dat you ant say nothing to no one.
Eleise: Look if I would have known my self I would have baby.
Dame I hate that where so far apart, but when you start college it'll only be like a 30min drive to see ya.

JAY:naw Eli its not that simple ant shit that simple,that's a whole year away dame, yo where you say yall move to anyway.

Eleise: Decatur,Georgia

JAY :where yo grandma leaves ?

Eli:yeah we staying with her tell we get our on place .

Jay: Yo honestly this a bunch of BS just stay away from that jacquees nigga ,and any otha that try to talk to.

before i could reply he hung up the phone huh any other time i would love that New York attitude but now it just annoying!

"Every body on the floor now" -the man snapped me out of my daze as he entered
The house ugh this is straight up hood I thought.
" baby get down" my grandmother pleaded with me ,but just I gave her a sweet smile than helped her to the ground
This mufo gotta be hyped up on drugs if he think imma let him take anything from my family.

"Get down bitch" he demanded my life is all ready over might as while go out with a bang I thought to myself

Mama B pov :

Bang bang the gun went off , what in the hell is she doing he's gonna kill my baby girl .
" You really think a putting holes in my grandmas selling gonna scare me yo I leaved in Compton its gonna take a hole lot more to scare me " she says to him .
He backs away lowering the gun from the selling to meeting her mid section, but that only makes her laugh she gets closer to him and puts the gun to her forehead " Pull that trigger bitch " she yells I turned my head not wanting to see what happens next .
Bang bang the gun goes off than I hear a body hit the floor .

KEKE pov:

"Keke I'm home " Tevin yells its about to go down. I'm sick of Tevin's bs and best believe tonight I'm putting it all on the table

"Keke" he says as I walk towards him. I must have took longer to get down here cuz he had already taken his shirt off, and had water running on sum chicken.

"Keke" he repeated my name he didn't have to be facing me for me to know what he wants. He's standing perfectly still the only time his body moves is if he takes a beep breath.

He calls my name and this time I walked over to him" Tevin where were you" I asked him,he only looked at me, "KeKe" he says in my ear he starts kissing my neck than he moves on to my lips and I don't fight as we kissed I noticed my body slowly being lifted on the island he slipped off my thong's.
He cleaned his whole plate putting his tongue in places that I never new could feel so good "right there daddy "ugh yes yes I whispered .

Shid to be honest on a normal night it would have been enough but to night I want it all I must have said the last part aloud cuz he gave it all to me. after a good fingering we tried to move to the couch ,but ended up on the floor he moved in and out of my wet box although I came he still kept going ,

He knows what he doing, we some how got into our bed and so did the strawberries ,whip cream ,and Hennessy.

I'm gone off this man addicted and I'm definitely not going to rehab.

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN NEXT LEAVE A COMMENT , AND VOTE PS JACQUEES IS IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!