Down goes ELI

No lights , no food, and my mamma lost that little job, so we dead broke for now. But On my way home I passed Magic city ." its only gonna be for a couple of weeks, tell we get the bills payed , and food in the house, that's it!" . I tell myself . Its just I'm tired of the bullshit.
I gotta put my life back on track and if I gotta get on poll and make my money than ,that's just what I gotta do. Fuck all the otha shit.

I had been working at magic city for about a month now but to night felt different. There way to many people here we must be having a guest.
Don't Mind by Usher was playing bye the time I by got on stage, I dance for like and hour until the whole club started going crazy, the DJ stoped whatever track he was spending to announce who ever was coming in
"Lady's , and Gentlemen the supermen of R&B just stepped in ,looking fresh as ever give it up for " he takes a beep breath and my heart drops "JACQUEES" he finally finished. I would have never seen this coming.
I guess he saw me before I saw him because he snatched me off the poll so fast my shoe fell off ,he didn't seem to care cuz he just left it there as we headed to the V.I.P.
"Fuck , why didn't you tell me you needed money". He says in a hushed tone .
I tried my best to get his hand off me ,but he has such a tight grep on me. I just stop fight him physically but I don't have to answer to him.
He continued to ask me until he finally fell silent. Knowing I wasn't giving up.
We finally entered the VIP and he shoved me down on the couch. Jacquees didn't have to say a word Issa,Tevin,And I even thought I saw Boakie leave the room .
Jacquees sighed and sat next to me on the burnt orange couch
"This used be your favorite color, I remember when I had wore a shirt this color you went nuts " .
He stops talking must not have a point to that story,because he starts to runs his hands over the couch. He does this Until he's hand reached the lower part of my back . He slowly pulls me closer to him ,his body heat roars between us .
I can feel his eyes burning me every where they stop on my body, It's more than I can take ,I stupidly lean in to kiss him but he moves away form me so fast it makes my head spin.
"QUE" I whisper but he only shakes his head
"Look I can't deal with you right now ,as much as I love you " he pauses to catch his breath

"I just can't you fucking with Boakie and that drives me crazy, that you would let a nigga hold ,kiss you ". He gets up and walks towards the door . "Shid you don't even know him , you didn't even know his my cousin ".
He shakes his head and pulls stacks of 100 dollars bills out his pocket and throws them all over me . Than he leaves and makes the point of slamming the door behind him.