Page 1 - Okay

As a young girl I wrote among all my stress, just so I could try and impress. All the words written couldn't pass the time of how hidden I could've been. I had big things, small things.

But only little things stuck. Where do I put them I ask? Do I put them into the trash and never look back?
Young girl you can't loose what you've already lost. You have plans big plans. Smallest things become so much more in the smallest of life. Let's Talk, let's know you're okay and not building down that replaying thought of "Are You Enough?"

Training myself to fall when all I had to do was put up four walls and a roof. Daddy never came to her and told her "it's okay". Probably because all his fears were in the way. I told Mommy over and over "I'm okay". Lying you lie and you think you fight fly until you pick up your feet and take flight and suddenly you fall down a dark hole. The dark hole leads you into reality and you look for the form of which the layout is placed on your feet. Formality is no where to be seen.

Your words start to track back from all your thoughts. You realize your truly not okay. If seen how cruelty has become surrounded by how you think. Young girl don't cry. Young girl don't lie. Young girl don't fly because when I flew to fast I couldn't keep up with my past.