A Season of Change Pt.2: I Am Max Steel

At the GDA, the elevator doors opened as Ferris and Molly were escorted through with GDA soldiers behind them. Walking down the long hall, Molly looked seeing soldiers standing to the side armed with guns. People who worked in the building watched as the two were escorted, sparing no looks to the onlookers as they continued walking towards a large room ahead. As they walked into the room they were met with the head of the GDA, Cecil Sted-

*SMACK*

man...

Cecil: It's nice to see you to, Molly.

Molly: Don't 'Molly' me. What do you think you were doing sending your agents to recover my son?

Cecil: Hmm, so that was your son.

He says rubbing the side of his face, as Molly had just realized what she said.

Molly: My goodness.

Cecil: It's okay, but there's something I want to talk to the two of you about. Glenda, pull it up.

Glenda: Yes sir.

She replied as she began tapping on her computer as she pulled up the map of down central Chicago on the huge screen before them.

Cecil: Since I first caught wind of that Turbo Signature in Chicago yesterday, I had my people stay on a continuous loop of keeping track with it and the Elementors. Now since I know why they decided to come back out of the dark waters, even from the beating that was handed to them by Omni-man.

Ferris: So, what are you saying?

Molly: They know where he is. Where is he?

She demanded him to tell her as Cecil turned around to look at her.

Cecil: Right now, the last known trace of the Elementors and your son were heading through the sewars into town.

Molly: So, do you know where he is or not?

Cecil: If you'd let me get to that, we can be on our way. My people suggest that they may have taken your son, here.

He says as he points at the screen as it showed it pinpointed the location of where Max was being kept at. Molly looks and she recognizes seeing where the location was, and the look of realization dawned on her face as she knew where that was.

Molly: My goodness he's being kept at THI. But why?

Cecil: Don't know but we'll get to that. I already have my men ready to go as we speak. Just give the word and we'll go and retrieve your son.

Ferris: Sorry, Stedman. But this is an N-Tek issue, not GDA's. We'll be going back to our base so tell your men to stand down, so I can tell mine to do the same.

He said as right now outside. There were aircrafts, tanks, humvee's, soldiers, and even helicopters standing outside ready to bust through and come in to retrieve them.

Jefferson: *Say the word, Cap. And we'll come right in and get you and Molly out without a word.*

He said as everyone was fully armored up to do so. Hearing this Cecil sighed to himself as he raised his hand to his head.

Cecil: Everybody stand down, right goddamn now.

He said as they listened to what he said as Ferris smiled looking at Cecil.

Ferris: Nice doing business with ya, Stedman.

He said as he turned around to leave with Molly as they exited through the doors. After a few minutes, Cecil waited before he turned to Donald.