1

This is Tamara or 'Mar' Rodman. She was put up for adoption right after she was born. She has no record of her birth parents or anything. Not the first birth certificate nothing. Tamara is 20, 5'8 and is currently in her third year of college at Alabama A&M. In highschool she was a 3 sport student, playing volleyball basketball and softball. She had always been a fan of soccer and she played it up until 8th grade but over that summer going into her freshman year she found a liking for volleyball a tad bit more so she stuck with it though going into her freshman year of college she started putting all her focus into basketball and volleyball since she was excelling in that the most in her brain aswell as volleyball training starts when the actual softball season begins. She could have kept playing all 3 in college since she received full rides on all of them to 4 different colleges AA&M included but she decided she liked both most knowing deep in her mind that if she had still been playing it would have been soccer.

Now in her junior year of college tamara is doing amazing. And perfect timing because the 2023 WNBA draft is next year when she graduates so she is upping her game these next 2 years and shes come so far.

(MAR POV)

"Mar you coming? We got practice"
I quickly come back to reality

"Ya im coming just let me grab my shoes"

"Ight"

After i grab my shoes we walked to the our training gym. And as soon as we walk in

"Just the ladies i was looking for!"
I groaned so did maddie.

"Hey now. Ill pick different captains if you want me to." Coach Dev said

"Captains?"

"Yes. Meet your 2023 Alabama A&M basketball Captain and Co-Captai Tamara Rodman and Madison Lewis!" When the rest of the team came out from behind the bleachers and started clapping and jumping around

"Holy f-"

"Finish that sentence if you want to rodman"

"Sorry coach" i say scratching my head with a slight smile

"Alright ladies enough chit chat let's practice"

(After that 2 hour practice)

"Im tired as hell" i say laying on the floor as soon as we get into our dorm

"Me to sis"

"Whats the plans for tomorrow"

"Well our boys have there season opener tomorrow against usc so yk we in there"

"To support or look at the niggas and bitches?"

"Both twin" Madison says laughing

"Whateva" i say rolling my eyes and laughing

(Time skip to the next day 30 minutes before the game start)