Chapter 1: Racing

Hey people,

I am going to be updating on most of my stories today!

In this story it will mostly be in Nova's point of view, unless I put a note.

Enjoy!!!!

###################$###########################$##

Chapter 1: Racing

Dom and I were heading to the races. I wanted to race tonight, and show the sluts that Dom was mine. He loved it when I was jealous.

" Nova, I want you to be careful tonight. I don't want to loose my Mami." Dom said. I was silently smirking, I loved it when he called my mami. " I know Papi, you wont loose me. I've never lost a race, only a tie with you."

All he did to respond was squeeze my upper thigh. I knew what he wanted. As he started massaging my thigh, we pulled into the lot." We will continue this later" I said. He had a smirk on his face with lust and love in his eyes. " I love you"Dom said sweetly. " I love you too, Dom!" I said lovingly.

When the car stopped, Dom ran around the car to open my door, letting me out. As he did that many racers wolf whistled.  I could see Dom getting angry, wanting to hurt the men checking me out. We kept walking hearing men talking to each other.

"I want to tap that ass" I'd rather not, I have a sexy boyfriend that already does that.

"I want her in my bed" I don't want you in my bed.

"Her fine ass is mine" No way in hell do I want you.

" She is hot!" Thanks.

" That is a sexy woman" Yep, I know.

I could see my papi getting angry at the comments about me. As I saw that, I pulled Dom into a heated kiss. He responded and grabbed my ass. I just chuckled. I would hear the commenting men groan.

"Ugggh, she is with Dom."

"Why do all the hot girls have to be in a relationship!"

" Why does she want him while she could have me?"

All I did was look at Dom and say " I am only yours Papi. I will only be yours. Why would I want them when I am with the man I love." His eyes widen, " You love me that much?" is all he could get out. " Yes! With all my heart" I said to Dom, looking into his eyes." I love you too, Mami" I smiled and brought him into a passionate kiss.

All I could think was:

How will he respond to me being..........

To be continued....

#############$###################$##############

Cliffhanger!!!

-PrincessDc3

June 12, 2015