Chapter 6: Flashback Pt.2

Hey guys! Its been awhile I know. I am only able to update on breaks. With college and high school, I have a LOT of stress. I am so thankful to have y'all reading! 

Important: I have probably said this before, but I want to make sure y'all know. I will use a little of the Fast & Furious plot, but not much. Since this is fanfiction, I don't wanna make a story that is literally like the movie. I hope y'all like it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Continued from previous chapter:

"Nova, I am sorry. You had a miscarriage due to the toxins that were injected into your bloodstream. We were able to get the toxins out, but were were unable to keep the baby alive".

Dom held me in his arms, rocking me as we both cried for the loss of our second child. 

"I am going to kill those motherf*ckers!!" 

Chapter 6

(This starts out in current time, then goes to another flashback to clear up things)

Gazing out of the window, I thought of the new kid that stood up to Dom. I have to give him props, he is one of the first to not run away pissing their pants.  Brian is now apart of the family, as he gained Dom's trust. 

As I saw the neighbor's kids playing in their yard, I thought of our lost babies. First, Chevy, our first born baby boy. We lost him a few weeks after his birth. He died of SIDS. Then there was Charlotte. 

Minutes later, I felt a pair of arms wrap around me waist, and pull me onto their lap. I smiled, and looked up at Dom. 

He stared at me worryingly, "What were you thinking about Mamí?"  My smile fell from my face, "About Chevy... and Charlotte" I paused gauging his reaction.

Dom sighed, "I'm sorry Nova.Its my fault that we lost her." I grabbed his face, "It is NOT your fault! " I looked into his eyes to make sure he understood, "We could not have known that Alexandra was going to do that to us." 

I smiled at him, bringing his face down to kiss him. 

"I should have seen it though Nova. She looked at me like I was her next meal."

~~~~Flashback~~~~

I was sitting across the table from Alexandra, when Dom walked in. 

"What are you talking about?" he questioned us. I grinned, "Alex has a way for us to get a huge amount of cash, just for racing!" 

Dom smiled at Alexandra grateful. We needed this to help us get everything ready for Charlotte.  

"All you have to do is go to this address, and say that Alex sent you. They will enter you into the race and you can will millions!" she exclaimed as she gave me a slip of paper.

"Thank you so much Alex" I said pulling her into a hug.

"Your welcome! Your family!"

When we pulled away, I could see that she was staring at Dom, and has a seductive glint in her eyes. I ignored it, as she wouldn't go after him, since it would be breaking girl code. 

******* A couple hours later *******

Dom slowed the car into park, as we looked around us. The building looked abandoned, which didn't surprise me. Most race sign ups looked sketchy. 

Dom took my hand into his, "Lets get this done baby." I kissed him passionately.

Walking  toward the building, I felt chills creep us my spine. Its nothing, just the wind. 

When we got to the door, a man opened the door. He stood silently, staring us down,

"Umm..." I looked at Dom, then back to the man, "Alex sent us?" I said questionably. 

He smirked, then pulled out a gun and shot Dom.

"DOMINIC!!" I screamed. Since there was no blood, I knew that it was a dart gun. The man proceeded to stab a needle into my neck. 

I cried out and screamed, and the liquid was burning me from the inside. The man pushed me down to the ground, and left. 

Unknown P.O.V.

"Its done"

"Perfect!"

That b*ch got what she deserved. She says that we are family, but stole Dom from me!

"Now", I said smirking, and turned to the man in the corner.

"Once part two of our plan starts, you get Nova back, while I get Dom."

Trevor grinned, "We can all be a big happy family"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What did y'all think?

-PrincessDc3

3-15-2018