#FirstWin (Fluff) Captain X Player

Requested by: Princesskg1

Player walked back into the lobby, sighing. He couldn't win, for god's sake. He punched the sides of the dropship sadly as he slowly walked across to the only reason he ever came to this lobby.

CAPTAIN.

The game was fair and balanced, thirteen crewmates, and two impostors with 20-second cooldowns. Player slowly watched as Captain pressed the 'START' button and the match began.

IMPOSTER

He was an impostor, and slowly his partner showed up beside him. It was Captain, his crush. "Well, this has gotta be interesting.", Player mused, as Captain faked his regular pick-up line.

"So, what should we do?", Captain asked, as they walked out of the drop ship.
"There's probably someone in Specimen, let's go kill them.", says Player, then he stops.

"We're going to lose.", he says.
"But the match just started!", says Captain. "How do you know?".
"I'm a burden, I have this stupid losing curse on me, I'm sorry but I don't think we can win this round.".
Captain smiles. "You're not a burden, besides, it's about having fun! Let's give it our best effort, bestie!".

Player smiled, but inside he knew he'd been friendzoned. It had been so obvious that he'd had a crush on Captain that he didn't think the white bean was oblivious anymore. Slowly he sighed, and they vented into Medbay and slowly walked into Specimens. There were two people there, Goober and Veteran.

"Hey bro!", Veteran yelled to Player, but Captain stabbed him before Player got to answer. Goober screamed as Player used his sharp tongue he to cut into Goober's body.
"Two down, nine to go." Player said in a joking manner. "We're so close to winning and the task bar's only half full."

They vent into Admin, and they catch two stragglers, Mother and Mr Egg. Player tries to hold Mr Egg back as Captain takes the lead and murders Mother. Player's cool-down isn't up yet and Mr Egg turns around and sees Mother's dead body and Captain hopping into a vent.

He gasps and is about to report the body when Player's cool-down hits zero. Player slices Mr Egg in half with his brand new machete and throws a few shurikens at Mother's babies, Timmy and Franklin, to make sure they don't blab. Blood flies everywhere and Player hears the sound of footsteps, so he jumps into the hole and leaves his machete and his shuriken pack.

As he relocates, he sees Captain, and warns him that someone is coming to find the bodies, and Captain vents back into Admin just as his cool-down hits zero and he uses Player's machete to kill off the incoming person, who turns out to be Poopyfarts.

Just then, Goober's body is reported and everyone notices that there have been five deaths.
"Egad, five people died! Does anyone have any leads?", asks Captain, faking his crew mate persona. "Well, I know Player's clear."
"Captain's clear too.", says Player and during the meeting, the couples all clear each other. There were just two left. Sheriff and Stoner.

The crew votes for Sheriff, and he is thrown into the abyss of lava. Luckily, confirm ejects weren't on, and Player breathed a sigh of relief. Captain sabotaged lights, and they pulled off two more double kills on Engineer and Gnome, and B-day and Rose.

But then Stoner walked in and he gasped at the wide expanse of bodies and he reported.
"OH MY GOD IN ALL OF ALL THINGS MARIJUANA AND WEED IT'S CAPTAIN AND PLAYER!", he says, gesturing to them.

"Well, it's over, we had a good run.", says Player, deflated.
"Not yet.", says Captain. "Follow my lead."

"OH MY GOD! IT WAS HORRIBLE! STONER KILLED THEM IN COLD BLOOD!" Captain gushed. Player smiled.
"Yeah, I saw it too! He whipped out a knife and killed and self reported!

Stoner tried his best, but it was two against one, and that sealed his fate as he was sent screaming into the lava pit.

This time, the victory screen showed up for player, and he and Captain smiled.
"I LOVE YOU!", Player screamed, the words bursting out of his mouth. "WAIT."
"It's fine. I love you too." Captain smiled and they kissed.

End.

710 words, nice and short. I hope you like it everyone, have a nice day or night. Hope I did well.