No Hate (Fluff) Mr Cheese X Mr Egg

Requested by: LittleY3llowCrewmate

A heartbroken orange figure sat in Electrical, crying his eyes out and slicing the air with a dagger. His name was Mr Cheese, and guess what, a poverished, snobby figure named The Gentleman had dumped him. He wasn't the first one, actually; his worst enemy, Mr Egg, had also been abandoned by him.

Speaking of the devil...
"Hey, you okay there?" asked Mr Egg. "Listen, The Gentleman is just, well, spoiled, and eventually, he'll get sick of the crap that he's doing."
"Go away, egghead.", Mr Cheese said with a tiny sadness in his voice. "Stop caring about my stupid life and my stupid problems."
Mr Egg sighed. This was going to take a long time, a long time, before it ended.
"Okay, listen, I know how it feels to be dumped; it's not a particularly pleasant feeling, okay? Even though we're enemies, know this, Cheddarhead: I'll be there if you need to talk."

"Thanks, Egg.", he said. "What about being friends? The Gentleman that maggot pie started this mess of us being enemies. Now that that polished snob is out of our life, what if we start on the right foot?"
Mr Egg smiled. "Okay, sure. Friends."

They hugged, Mr Cheese burying himself into Mr Egg's shoulder. And then something happened.

KSSSRRRRPPT.

The sound of the door closing transformed midway into the sound of a fart.

The door closed entirely as a figure vented into the room. He was instantly recognisable by the toilet roll on his head and his dusty Brown outfit.
"Poopyfarts!" the cheese and egg duo exclaimed as the figure held a shotgun. He pushed Mr Egg against a wall and held him at gunpoint.

Mr Cheese could only watch as his impostor partner fired a lead bullet at Mr Egg's visor, and then he jumped up and grabbed Mr Egg, tearing him away from the brown figure that was now fast approaching. Poopyfarts96 had a quizzical look in his eyes as he realised Mr Cheese was protecting his eggy friend.

A wild look appeared on Poopyfarts's face as he lunged for the omelette-headed lad but hit the Cheddarhead instead of the Brit he aimed for. Mr Cheese had a deep gash wound on his leg and wouldn't stand for that, so he unbuckled his visor and shot a hefty laser at Poopyfarts that would've eradicated his upper body.

But Poopyfarts dodged instantaneously as he lunged yet again, using a machete this time, but missed, carving a chunk out of the wall and nearly hitting the electricity wire. Mr Cheese threw many shurikens at his fellow impostor, and they nailed his suit to the wall. He then screamed as he tore Poopyfarts in half with his sword. Shooting lasers at the now-dead impostor body of Poopyfarts, he finally calmed down.

"Thanks, Cheddarhead!" Mr Egg said.
"Heh, you're welcome; hey, did I ever mention I was gay?" asked Mr Cheese.
"No.", said Mr Egg hesitantly, unsure of what would happen next.
"Well, I am gay."Mr Cheese said. "For you."

They both blushed and kissed happily and from that day on, they were a couple.....

Meanwhile.......

"Wah! Mr Cheese!" The Gentleman sniffed.

The End. 529 words. Hope I did okay, have a good day/night everyone.