15| Restless

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

After reaching their home, they all went to their specific rooms.

Yn bolted to the first floor and her gray room, she changed her outfit to comfy night dress. And her eyes later focused of the file on her desk.

She sighed and remember taking a file with her as she came from Paris.

Time for work.

She thought, and sat on her bed with that file and her laptop.

She checked the details of her file and arranged them, she added some things and made a ppt on her laptop according to the information.

Her was time taking and when she completed, she stretched her arms and gazed at her clock.

1:13 am

Yn cried mentally, and placed everything on their places. She went to her bed and slipped under covers.

She then drifted to her dreamland.

-

Next day, Yn got ready for school but she got a message in her phone. She checked it and replied to it after analysing the situation.

After she got dressed, she made her way to the dinning room and ate her breakfast with her sister and mother.

She ate her breakfast hurriedly.

Yn and her sister moved to their cars for driving to the school. And after the particular time period they reached their destination.

Yn attended her all subjects but all day she looked a little restless, and that was noticed by Eva.

Eva became worried for her sister and tried to ask her too. But Yn gave a simple excuse or changef the topic.

The school ended without any worries and Yn was glad of that.

Eva and her sister moved out of the school and Yn reached her car, she uttered looking at Eva.

"I'll off." Eva gazed at her sister with worried look and asked, "Where?"

"Work." Yn uttered and offed to her place without listening to the latter further.

Eva sighed and sat in her car and went to her home.

After reaching their, Eva parked her car in garage and bolted inside the house while thinking about her sister.

She taking too much stress.
Something's wrong?

She made her way to her room and changed her clothes. She plucked her phone in the charge and moved downstairs to eat something.

She noticed her mom was not home, as she was on her work. But left a note on the dining table which took Eva's attention.

Sweethearts,

I'm off to work as there is some emergency. If you feel hungry, then I cook some Kimchi fried rice for you both, it's in fridge.

Just heat it, before eating, in microwave. And take care of both of you.

Love,
Your Mom.

Eva made her way to the fridge and picked out the blue bowl she found her Kimchi fried rice in.

She heated her food in oven. And ate that happily. She recalled Yn didn't eat anything and completed her meal and rushed to her room.

She plucked out her phone and opened Yn's chat, ignoring a notification she had.

-♪-

coldie lil sissy

Yn-iee.
Before any work,
remember to eat okay?

And take care.
delivered

-♪-

She sighed and made a note in her mind that if Yn's reply didn't get in 10 minutes, she's going to call her.

She then realised that she got a notification from her assistant.

She opened it and widened her eyes and the new.

So this is why Yn was in hurry.

-♪-

hana unnie

Ball date got fixed, ma'am.

Okay, give me the
information when I will
come there tomorrow.

Okay, ma'am.
Good night.

Good night.
seen

-♪-