𝟎𝟏

Pov Esther

A beautiful red haired girl wearing a short red dress was at the club with her friends: Andrea, Stella, Kate and her boyfriend Liam and with her sister Kirby.

She felt people's eyes on her as she stood at the bar with her friends and drank her drink. Esther looked at the people having fun. The club was crowded with humans, vampires, werewolves, wizards and other supernatural beings. It was the best club in New York and the teenagers were high, drunk and didn't know what they were doing.

- What, Sol, did you pick some handsome guy at the party - Andrea asked her, who looked at her.

- If you mean those drunk and stoned people who can barely walk. It's not, because I deserve someone better. For example, a handsome, smart guy who won't be with me because of my looks - Esther answered honestly as she finished her drink.

- I'm telling you, sister, you have a very opinion of yourself - Her sister Kirby stated sarcastically.

- I know. After all, I'm smart, I'm beautiful, and I don't need a man to hold me too tight. I know it may sound narcissistic, but I have my worth and I will not let myself be told that I am not worth it - Esther stated and looked at the stage where it was written karaoke contest.

A few drinks later

- Guys, it's time to finish your drinks and go home, because my mother's chauffeur has arrived - Esther announced.

- Why do we have to go when there are nice guys here? - Stella said with a smile as she looked at the men in the club.

- I'm afraid alcohol and your bad taste - Said Esther maliciously with a smile at Stella.

- I have an idea - Stella said.

- No ideas of yours, Stella. Team, we leave and go to the car, because my mother will kill me for coming home very late and will ground me until 30 - Esther announced and, when they left the club happily, Esther met a person she did not expect to meet, i.e. her former dear friend Clary Fray (sense the sarcasm) who betrayed her and stole her boyfriend.

- What are you doing here, Clarissa Fray? - Asked Esther, who was surprised to see her and knew that she had to pretend to be the nicest person in the world to get revenge on Clary Fray.

- Esther, what are you doing in New York? - Clary asked in surprise.

- I came with friends to the party - Said Esther with a smile and hugged her.

But really Esther wanted to strangle her and bury her in the woods, but she had to stop herself and be nice. When she hugged her, she saw a handsome blond and raven-haired boy and she already knew how to take revenge on Clary Fray.

She saw how Clary looked at the blonde - she fell in love with him, and Esther decided to take Jace away from her to hurt Clary.