1

"YOU ARE JUST A SLUT, WHO WANTS NOTHING MORE THAN JUST A DICK UP IN HIS ASS!!!!"

Min Yoongi shouted at a terrified jimin who was continuously shaking his head as a "no" to his lover's words.

"Did you seriously think I won't notice? The way you were looking at all those men?"

"Yoongi. Please"

"You" Yoongi said while looking at jimin
"Are a slut, a whore, a worthless piece of shit. You don't even deserve to live. You should be grateful that I am keeping you with me and providing for you"

"Yoongi, I wa...was...n-not loo-kin..g at anyone"

"I swear to God. If I wasn't driving right now I don't know what would I have done "

"I am s..sorry. pl...please forgive m..me"
If looks could kill. Jimin would have died a long time ago. But then again the abuse from his said lover was enough to make him mentally and physically depressed. But if you talk about his soul, depressed would be the an understatement. His soul was rather dead.

But that could've been worse right? Yoongi is probably the last person in this whole entire world who loves jimin right?

Perhaps his lover isn't the best but there are people in the world who are worse than this.

He was his bestfriend. The person jimin can rely on.

He was the person jimin can hold onto when he was scared.

He was the person who loved jimin and showered him with affection all these years.

He was the person who was there for jimin when no one else was.

He was everything jimin needed. Maybe that's the reason jimin was so lovestruck that he ignored all the red flags of his said lover.

But maybe after all these years of being together. Jimin has gotten fat and have become ugly that his own lover, his own husband doesn't love him anymore

Maybe he really is a worthless person. A person no one will ever love?

Maybe he deserves all this beating and degrading.

Yes, his husband is right. Jimin is no longer what he used to be.

He is no longer beautiful. He is not attractive to pleasing to look at like his husband says.

Even if he is not happy. He can't leave his husband because no one will take him. He has no one to go to.

But everytime he gets a lil boost of confidence. His husband comes home and shower him with affection.

Even if it doesn't happen everyday but whenever it happens, jimin forget all the beating and degrading from his husband.

Time like those gives hope to jimin and jimin never loses hope.

Maybe he sti-

"Fucking stop playing a victim. You can't cry everytime I bring the truth to you"

"JUST STOP. STOP TALKING." here it was again that little boost of confidence. It has to come up at all the wrong times.

As soon as those words left jimin's mouth he knew. He fucking knew he fucked up the situation even more.

After hearing those words Yoongi was more than furious. How dare he? How can he fucking dare to yell at Yoongi
That's when Yoongi lost his last ounce of patience and Yoongi doesn't know if his next action was voluntary or involuntary or just a muscle memory. Little ironic to call it a muscle memory

But the next thing the pair knew was Yoongi's hand at jimin's neck.

"DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE RAISE YOUR VOICE AT ME"

Jimin's choking and gasping for the need of air and Yoongi's shouting and increasing rage was enough for the couple to forget that they were in a car on a highway.

The next thing they saw was a truck coming toward them and honking, signaling them to move aside. But it was too late as both the vehicle collapsed together and the last thing Yoongi remembered was jimin's voice asking him to wake up , open his eyes and to not leave him alone like this.
However it was too late because this was the last time Yoongi would hear jimin's voice.

***************

Hey beautiful people!!! I hope every single one of you who read this chapter liked it. This is my first ever story and I hope it's good. I will see you guys in the next chapter. Until then,take care.
Xoxo,
Author Min.

Xoxo,Author Min