3

I opened my eyes and found myself in a familiar room. My bedroom. The room where I spent 18 years of my life.

I am back in time.

I am re-living my life.

I am living my second chance.

I can't believe it's true.

It all feels like a dream.

But it definitely isn't a dream.

I looked around and saw the alarm clock on my side table which reads 7:00 am. As much as I remember my school starts at 8:00 am. So I have alot of time. I got up and unlocked my phone. Today is 4 September. While going through the phone. I received a text.

Namjoon:
Don't forget today's match.

:Yoongi
Which match?

Namjoon:
C'mon man, are you still sleeping?
The basketball match? remember it ?our School team with the Gangnam high school?

So I have a basket ball match today. Yeah Oh god!! yes, Now I am remembering everything from this age. I have match today

Yoongi
Yeah, I do remember it.
Will meet you at school.

I locked my mobile phone and got ready. As soon as I stepped out of my room. All the memories and feelings of this house came back to my mind. But I ignored those feelings and tried to get out of the house unnoticed and into my car.

Yoongi wasn't the cliche bad boy of school but he wasn't good either. However, he was the best basketball player out of all the schools in his region. He had won multiple trophies for his school team throughout the years. Yes, he also loved to fuck around and was pretty famous around girls and  even the whole school knew about him and his friend group. Yes, he sometimes liked to fight and by sometimes you can say 5-6 times per week. And you can say pretty much every teacher and even principal of the school knew him.but he wasn't the cliche bad boy of school, right?

But right now Yoongi is here to make his life better, to make good life decisions. And that can't happen as long as he's the bad guy.

I have to change myself. Yoongi thought to himself as he parked his car.

"Where were you ?" Namjoon said while coming to me.
Yeah, he's my friend. We have been friends for a long time now and he knows a lot about me.

"Was busy fucking your gardener." I said in a sarcastic tone.

"But I don't have a gar..." Namjoon just rolled his eyes.

"Let's get to the class."I said and started walking toward my first class which happened to be Mathematics.

"Yea.....WAIT A DAMN MINUTE. TO THE CLASS?YOU ARE GOING TO THE CLASS?DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT CLASS YOU HAVE TODAY?"

To remind you, Yoongi thinks that's he ain't the cliche bad boy. He can't be,right?

"Calm the fuck down and yes to the class and I do know that I have Mathematics today." I said while rolling my eye and headed to...

"You gotta get your books from the locker first"

"Yeah, I do know"

I am heading toward my locker. Today is the day, I remember it vividly. 4 September. It has to be today. But this time my reaction will be different. This time I won't act like I did in my previous life. This time I won't take advantage of it.

I took my books from my locker and headed to my class. Today I am actually going to pay attention.

I did started focusing on my studies in college that's how I started my own company (MP Corporations) in the other life.
But in this life I am gonna do it from right now.

I entered the class 10 minutes earlier and started going through the topics we were study these days. After 10 minutes the teacher arrived.

When the teacher entered the class and saw MIN YOONGI sitting in his class. He,for a moment thought that he had entered the wrong class but then saw the class board and got to knew that he was in the right class and MIN YOONGI is somehow in his class.

"Look like we have a guest in our class"

I heard the teacher and immediately knew who he is talking about. I looked up and greeted the teacher with a 90° bow. To say the teacher was surprised would be an understatement and I actually wanted to laugh at his face but I controlled myself. It was a sight to treasure forever.

"Good morning! Mr. Song." I said and sat down..

The teacher was still dazed after seeing me. Looks like I am gonna surprise alot of people today.
Btw it's pretty hard to be a good guy. I can't believe people actually do a 90 degree bow nowadays.

"Aren't we gonna study today, Mr.Song?"

"Yeah, yeah, right. Open page no 41. Chapter 4........"

The class continued like that, by the end of the class I was extremely bored.

"That's it for today. Also, I would like to thank our student here 'Min Yoongi' for attending my class. I don't know how it happened but I am glad it did happened. "

"Guess, it's a miracle."one of the student whose name I don't care to know shouted.

The bell rang and I am finally free from one class.

My match is after lunch break. So, today I only have to attend classes until the Lunch break.

The rest of the day was pretty much same as the first period. All the teachers were surprised to see me in their classes and even more surprised to see me focusing. Ig?

**************'
Double update everyone!!

So, this chapter was kinda boring but it was important because I wanted to show how much Yoongi cares and he actually wants to improve himself to become a better person. Also what's your opinion on the story so far? If you like the story the plz vote and share with others.
Also I will try to update everyday.
XoXo,
Author Min.

XoXo,Author Min