4

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU"

"YOONGI HYUNG"

"NO HOSEOK, THAT'S AN INTRUDER. STAY AWAY "

"C'mon namjoon, what the heck is going on"

"No, you tell me what the heck is going on? You ain't our yoongi. Who are you? I don't remember yoongi having a twin brother. Or did you hurt your head or something or are you som-"

"Namjoon I am Yoongi, Min. Yoongi and if you don't stop your investigation I might chop your dick off and shove it into your throat "

"Woah, woah, woah, don't talk about baby namjoon like that. And now that you said that, I might believe that you are our Yoongi. But no offense, have you lost your mind or are you drunk?"

I can't with this man, I seriously might chope his head off, let alone may I quote his 'baby namjoon'

"Seriously hyung, Namjoon hyung is right. You are acting weird today. You are attending your classes, you were in your class on time, you even bowed to that mathematics goth, you were focused in all the classes and most importantly you woke up early today. How???? it's like.........a miracle "

"Then I guess, I am full of surprises seok"

I said with a grin on my face.i knew these jackasses would be surprised.

"Are you guys coming to the cafeteria or not?"

I said already on my way to the cafeteria.

It was lunch break and after the break we have the match with Gangnam high. Tbh, I am not nervous or afraid of the results coz I already know we are gonna win. That team is pretty easy to fool with and you can easily trick them. So I am not worried. But I am worried about something that's gonna happen today. I am actually afraid about that one particular thing.
But I guess time will come and I hope to do the right thing and make the right choice.

We sat at our usual place at the cafeteria with our food trays.

"That's not fair, you always get extra everything. Even the cafeteria chef likes you and give you everything extra." Hoseok whined looking at my tray.

"You can have some, if you want" I said while shrugging.

"Yeah, thanks man. I like this new side of you, always stay like this"

"Don't get used to it seokie, I doubt that this silence is gonna remain for a long time. It's the silence before strom " namjoon said to hoseok while pointing to a bunch of guys who were coming in our direction.

"Hell na,I haven't even touched my food" hoseok complained while looking in the direction of 4 guys who were now standing in front of us.

"Hey Min, heard you had a fight with my guy over here" the black haired guy said pointing at a tall guy besides him.

"Oh, I did?" I said exactly knowing what he is talking about.

"Hell yeah, you did. But I might forget you coz you have a match today and we don't want our best player to be injured yk. However, don't think I have forgiven you. Meet me after school, I might consider letting you go then."

He said and turned around to walk away but poor guy, he messed with the wrong person and as soon as he turned around I grabbed my food tray and dropped it on his head.
As soon as I did that both joon and seok got the sign and they became attentive. Let the fight begin.

We ain't gonna fight but it's good thing to pay attention. Never think low of your enemy.

But always think great of yourself.