leaving .

Jb pov

I woke up to a knock on the door, everyone was fast asleep, y/n and jj both together, kie and pope both together.

I headed to the door, cop.

"hey sir is there anything i can help you with?" i say mumbling

"nice to see you john b , we have suspicion you were out on the lake last night with multiple of your friends, is this true?." he states

"no sir , I haven't been out on the lake, i haven't even touched the boat in ages" i say trying to leave the conversation.

"hm, well if i find out your lying to me john b there will be more issues" he says looking around the château.

"why is it such a big deal?" I ask trying to get more information about the man

"that isnt your business now is it?. is y/n Cameron here by any chance?" he asks looking at the door you and jj were in.

i hesitated why would he ask a stupid question like that, but of course i had her back and say no.

"well if you see her she needs to go back home to her parents she is to young to be by herself john b and you know that, she has a family." he states knowing full well she was here.

"she's fine with us, we look after her she's in no harm" i say in defence

"she was in hospital last week john b ,  you and your friends aren't being safe, and i would do the right thing before ward puts a missing child report out" i didn't say anything i knew what he was saying was right but y/n had always been one of us she isn't safe with them. "any way i must be going , thankyou for your time and john b do the right thing your a smart kid." he says before leaving and closing the door behind him.

Y/n pov
I woke up in jj arms , the sun was shining through the curtains, as peaceful as that sounds jj snoring wasn't.

"good morning my beautiful girl" he says in his sweet voice

"morning j , how'd you sleep?" i say smiling at him

" not too bad" he smiles back

we decided to get up and get dressed j wore im brown shorts ,  white t , and his silver chain.

and i wore my blue denim shorts and white crop t , with the necklace j brought me.

"you look beautiful" he says admiring your figure

"you don't look too bad yourself " i laugh

we walk out to see everyone sat outside.

"good morning guys!" i say

"someone is in a better mood" pope says looking over at me

"hey y/n " kie says coming over and giving you a hug

jb sat very silent didn't say a word, jj noticed and went over.

"what's up with john b? " i say asking kie sitting beside her on the hammock

"what? oh i don't know , he's probably tired knowing him" she says shrugging it off.

I nodded and went onto my phone. with messages from rafe.
________________________
rafe:
y/n come home now, i will not stop at anything until you come home!
________________________

I sighed at his message but decided to ignore it, he wasn't worth me stressing over. I walked over to jj and john b.

"everything okay?" I asked sitting beside them

"hey y/n sorry ive been off" jb says looking over to you.

"no no it's okay what's up? jj what's wrong? " I also see my boyfriend looking rather down