phone

Jj Pov

i sat inside, y/n gave me one last smile before she got into the twinkie, my heart hurt. i was scared for her , her brother is a psycho and her dad is insane. she's not safe there , but i trust her i trust my girl to sort it out while we look for the gold.

I look out the window and see her getting into the van, my eyes filled up but I blinked them away. i watched as the pouges waved and john b and y/n drove off.

Y/n pov

i walked towards my farther. my heart beating so fast in my chest i thought i might explode. i played with the bracelet jj bought me on my wrist it calmed my anxiety, i knew i needed to act as happy to see everyone and happy to be back as possible to keep the peace.

"oh my lovely daughter is home!" ward grins putting his arms out

"hi dad" i say letting him hug me

"I knew you'd come back eventually" he smirks "then dirty pogues didnt brainwash you too bad" he laughed the smell of alcohol hung on his breath, he looked drained ,exhausted maybe but that wasn't my concern.

"don't talk about them like that dad." i say sternly looking at him, he shrugs and we walk inside.

I look up the stairs and see sarah with the biggest smile on her face running down followed by ew topper.

"y/n!!" she squealed running down towards me, as much as i was still angry with her i couldn't help but run and give her a hug.

"I can't believe your home! omg omg omg" she said jumping up and down holding my hands .

"ahah yeahh" i say trying to stay as happy as i could.

I turned and watch my dad lock the front door and take the key with him. fuck.

"okay well im sorry i can't spend much time w you today but ne and topper are going out" she says still smiling.

"oh that's okay" i say letting go of her hands "you go have fun, we can talk later" I smile and begin to walk up stairs to my room.

"okay!! I'll see you soon" she says and heads to my dad for a key.

I run upstairs to my old room, wezzie wasn't in and i hadn't seen rafe yet, which was good I didn't want too. i flopped onto my bed and grabbed my phone to see jay messaged me.

jj ♥️

hey beautiful, is everything okay??
————————————————
y/n♥️
hey jj, everything is as good as it can be i guess.
————————————————
jj♥️
good, has rafe said anything done anything yet ward?
————————————————
y/n♥️
no baby, he's not here i don't think, well i haven't seen him yet. Ward is just being a lick ass 😂😂
————————————————
jj♥️
🤣🤣, okay baby I need to go everyone is shouting at me to come help them with the gold, ima have my phone with me at all times okay call me if anything happens
————————————————
y/n♥️
i will baby, tell everyone i miss them already be careful!! i love you
————————————————
jj♥️
oh and i love you more x
————————————————

after talking to jay i felt much more happier and comfortable. I put my phone aside and began to un pack my bag, I placed the picture on my night stand and sat onto my balcony.

"oh look who came back" said a desperate voice from behind

rafe.

"fuck off" i say not even turning around to see him. he disgusts me.