Hey guys!

535 words.

"Harry!" I yell as I see that Harry is back at Hogwarts. The last week of summer break he stayed with the weasley's because Remus and I had to go to Hogwarts to make everything ready for the children. My room now is totally different then last year and I love it.
"Ashley!" Harry says as he runs towards me to give me a huge hug.
"Get in the carige Harry." I say as I get in a carige. Harry gets in after me and the carige drives away. When we get to the castle i get to the professors table and sit in between Remus and Severus.
"Hey guys!" I say.
"Hey Ashley" Remus says and Severus doesn't say a thing.
"What's wrong?" I ask Remus.
"You are still wearing your normal muggle clothes." Remus says. I look at what I am wearing and realise that I am still wearing my baggy jeans and oversized shirt.
"Uhm, shit. Well, I can not change anything about that now can I." I say and we start laughing. After all the first years are sorted into their houses Albus stands up.
"Welcome everyone! As you all probably have seen we have a new professor. Professor Lupin wil give you all Defense Against The Dark Arts. As you al have heard a prisoner of Azkaban has escaped. The minister send dementors to Hogwarts, to catch the prisoner." Albus says. I stopped Listening to what he was saying until.
"Let the feast begin!" Albus said and food appeared on the tables. I grab some soup and some bread. After one and a half hour the food disappeares, the students go to their dorms and I go to Minnie.
"Heyyyyyy, Minnie. Can you get Fred and George for me? Please." I ask Minnie.
"Ofcourse. What do you need them for?" Minnie asks me.
"Promise me not to tell anyone but. Draco Malfoy said some things about me, Remus and Sirius and it was very insulting. So I asked Fred and George if they could pull a small prank on him." I say and a grain appeares on Minnie her face.
"Normally i would not like the idea of that but I would love to get them for you." Minnie says.
"Thanks Minnie!" I say and she walks off. I go to my office and I go to sit in my chair. After a minute or 10 Fred and George come walking in.
"So, how is the prank going?" I ask them.
"Well, we know what prank we are going to do but." George said.
"We need some stuff from professor Snape." Fred says.
"Well if you make a list of what you need and give it to me tomorrow then I will get you the stuff." I say.
"Thank you so much professor!" Fred says.
"I think we can pull the prank this week or next week!" George says and they high five each other.

This was the first chapter of this book, i really hope you like it. It is not that long but I will work on that.
Please vote for this chapter. And don't forget to follow me to keep up with all my books.