Part 1: My name is...

Note from the author: Hi guys, I don't want to rush this story, because I rushed my previous one, therefore I will be writing the story slowly, and exposing the characters in this story. This is my first chapter, I hope you like it, it is very dull and boring but please stay tuned for more future updates. I promise this story will get better; like I mentioned above I don't want to rush this story... anyway my lovelies I hope you enjoy this, much love xx

____________________

Hi, my name is Jasmine Adam. I turned seventeen today...

Everyone hates me because they believe I am a curse. I am really anxious, agonized, frightened, exhausted, exasperated and lonely. I am tired of living my miserable life. I want to kill myself, I want to cut deeper, I want to destroy myself.

I don't blame anyone for anything; I blame myself for everything. I blame myself for the bullying, sexual harassment, pain, torture, and the emotional, physical, mental bullying because I deserve it. I am a piece of waste. I am disgusting, I am a whore, slut, slag, fat piece of waste.

Anyway, I was brushing my teeth while looking at the girl in the mirror; she was looking directly at me as usual, her silence was craving for help; I could sense it. She was looking hurt, disturbed and lonely; lonely like me...

I quickly put my clothe on and caked my face with a lot of make up to cover, the bruises from yesterday.

I don't eat anything for breakfast, because I am not allowed. My parents believe if I eat in the mornings, their food will be poisoned with bad luck. Weird, right?

Anyway, I was walking down the stairs slowly and lazily, my legs were aching and my stomach was hurting like hell.

My brother Jack, pushed me down the stairs. I felt like crying, but my eyes were empty, they were filled with exhaustion and exasperation... I looked up, at him, he looked bored. I picked myself up, I took my bag, turned around and walked towards the door, my back was facing him... "Happy birthday, you little piece of freak" he said, he held my arm, turned me around and slapped me really hard seventeen times... an extra slap for bad luck... I felt hurt, my face was hurting like hell, it was stinging really bad... he opened the door and kicked me out the house to go to hell...

Before going to hell, I had to go to the park to get my daily beatings. I always left my house at 6:30am. I put my earphones in started listening to one last time by Ariana Grande:

I was a liar

I gave into the fire

I know I should've fought it

At least I'm being honest

Feel like a failure

'Cause I know that I failed you

I should've done you better

'Cause you don't want a liar

It took me 3 minutes to get to the park. I took my earphones out and put them inside of my bag. I stood next to the park for about 5 minutes, I kept getting flashbacks...

- FLASHBACK: punch her harder, kick her, she doesn't deserve to live... is all people said in the crowd they hit me, they hurt me like hell, I was crying my eyes out but on helped me, they just threw tomatoes at me... END OF FLASHBACK -

but within seconds someone started kissing my neck. It was my ex... Zayn. I wasn't shocked or surprised because he did this all the time, but today I didn't want to get raped or sexually harassed. I was too depressed, I didn't want to carry another painful burden with me, in my heart.

"Zayn, please stop, not today..." I said silently. I was scared, I regretted saying it because the first rule was to let the guys do what they want or they will sell me for 2 hours... I stared into his brown eyes, they were filled with anger... He pushed me against a wall, and pinned me against a tree and started ripping my shirt, exposing my back.

He started kissing and biting it. He slapped my back hard; I was crying and begging him to stop, but he got aggressive and slapped, kissed, bit my skin harder, harder and harder. He ripped my jeans, I tried to push him, but I failed... I was trying so hard to get away from him, but I failed and the pain got worse every-time.

He took everything off and pushed me onto the ground, and raped me. Once he was done, he threw the condom away and kissed me. I felt disgusted, the voices in my head were calling me name, I took my ripped clothe and put them on, I tried to run, Zayn grabbed my arm. I turned around and punched his shoulder. He grabbed my cheeks and made my look up; it was Liam.

He punched me several times and took pictures of me to post online; to make fun out of me. Nial and Harry were just laughing at me. The voices in my head were chuckling and making me feel insecure.

"OH MY GOD ITS HER BIRTHDAY" Zayn shouted out loud, my eyes were wide awake. Last year, they made my birthday the worst day ever. He was friends with my brother, I knew my brother told him it was my birthday, Louis was looking at me, smirking. I knew they had something planned. I ran away...

I know I shouldn't have.