Part 3: I thought he cared...

Hi guys leave some feedback, please? Sorry for late update. I am really busy.

I was on the ground beaten to death. I was hit, raped and abused. I couldn't believe it. He saved me, and then broke my heart into little pieces of pain and self hatred.

I was broken, my body was shaking, I was crying, begging him to leave me, but every time I screamed he held my mouth hard in anger and slapped me. Suddenly, he got up and disappeared into the foggy air.

It was silent; it felt like life had been taken away from this place. I looked at my bag and took my diary out, I felt weak and couldn't write properly, but I had to get rid of these thoughts to survive and to feel a relief.

Dear diary,
No one cares that I am trying and fighting for my life to become happy, and every time, I do I get kicked down even more. I don't know were I went wrong, but slowly I am giving up.

I attempted suicide, because I have had enough, I keep getting flashbacks; the love of my life has moved on, I have no real friends; only people that constantly betray me and treat me last best. I have made my family upset, and even though I truly love them, I think that the only way for them to be happy is if I am gone and out of their lifes' I try to change but the pain inside of my heart weighs me down, and I just don't want to feel anything more... Why do I get abused by the people I love?

I felt weak and could not write anymore, my wrist was bleeding heavily, and I had no energy to get up, my bones were hurting like hell. Slowly I fell asleep in a deep sleep.

~

I woke up in a random room. Questions were flowing through my mind, until a nurse walked inside and asked me how I was feeling. I told her I was feeling good.

"Do you remember what happened?" the tall lady with blue eyes asked me.

"No" I replied.

"Firstly, you were raped we scanned your body and found evidence which shows you were sexually harassed and abused. Secondly, you are three months pregnant, and the baby is in a very weak condition" she sounded serious. I was shocked, I was pregnant. What how? I was confused.

"I am pregnant" I asked her in confusion.

"Yes my love, three months pregnant. We are going to keep you in the hospital until the baby is healthy. Now get some rest" she said, I nodded and she left.

- What will happen to her baby?
- Who killed her first baby?
- Will it get killed again?

- Whose baby is it?