11. TLC

After the concert, the members saw how Estrella took care of Chan, and more importantly, how he let her. She made sure he hydrated, and made him eat at the same time as everyone else. 

"Daebak! Hyung, you're eating your food hot! What kind of magic does she have!?" Felix whispered. 

Chan responded with a serious expression, full of sincerity. "I can't explain it, but she is so good for me. I slept 7 hours last night. I never sleep before a concert. I think I love her already, but I don't want to scare her away."

Estrella sat down to eat next to Chan, and the two men quieted down, making her suspicious. 

"Were you talking about me?"

Simultaneously, Felix said no, and Chan said yes. Realizing their goof, Chan said no and Felix said yes. 

Chan out his hand on his head in frustration. "Okay. You got us. I was just telling Lix how you helped me sleep last night."

Han yelled across the room "Good job, Nuna, fighting!!!"

They all laughed and finished their meal, and thanked all the staff before getting in the van back to the hotel. 

Estrella was placed in an Uber and sent ahead of the van, so no one would connect her to Stray Kids. 

Back in her room, she had just finished changing into her PJs when she heard a knock on the connecting door. 

"It's open!"

Chan opened the door and rushed to hug his girlfriend. 

"Hi!" He said innocently. 

"Hi!" She giggled.  

He kissed her on the cheek.  "You're so preeeeetty! I like you!" 

"I like you too! I like mushy Chan!"

He giggles and showers her with kisses, making her squeal with delight. 

"Hey, I have a meeting with the guys in a little bit. I'll text you when I'm done, but don't wait up. Go to sleep if you're too tired."

"Okay. Come say goodnight, even if I don't respond. The door will be unlocked."

"Okay! See you in a bit, my little star! 

She blushed and waved goodbye, blowing him a kiss.