17. GETTING ACQUAINTED PT. 2

Back in Hyunjin's room, all 9 huddled together, just snacking, drinking, and talking. 

Estrella seemed to fit right in. These people didn't know the concept of personal space, and she was completely okay with that. 

On one bed, Lee Know was sitting cross-legged, supported by the headboard. Han's head was laying on Lee Know's lap, and his feet on Seungmin's, who in turn, leaned his head on Hyunjin's shoulder, as the older looked at his phone and talked with everyone. 

On the other bed, Chan laid back on the bed's headboard, just like Lee Know was.  Felix laid back on Estrella, her hands around his shoulders, resting across his chest in a back hug. Estrella leaned back on Chris' chest, his hands and legs wrapped around her and Felix's waists.

Changbin’s legs were intertwined with Felix's, and I.N. was laying down on the loveseat across from the 2nd bed, having run away from Hyunjin. 

They talked about video games, Pokémon, Stranger Things, food, life and future dreams, amongst other topics. They talked, ate and laughed until almost 5 am. They changed positions throughout the night.

Now, Felix had switched places with Seungmin, who had gone to hang out with I.N. on the love seat, both falling asleep. Changbin was trying to flirt with Hyunjin. Han switched places with Lee Know, and Estrella switched places with Chris, but this time, his head laid on her lap, while she played with his hair. 

There wasn't a moment she felt out of place.  They fit with her just as she and Chan fit together.

"Nuna, I like you!" Felix said, looking at her fondly. 

"You like everyone, Yongbokie!" Lee Know retorted. 

"You like her, too, hyung!" Seungmin said, having woken up.

Estrella glanced at Lee Know to watch his reaction. Everyone did. Lee Know was the second in age after Bang Chan. He was silly and goofy, but they respected him and his opinion, as much as they did Chan's. 

Chan looked at him with loving eyes, which Lee Know unexpectedly returned. 

""그래 좋아 (Okay, fine.) Thank you for caring for hyung so well. I can see he's happier than I've ever seen him, and it's only been a few days. Please take good care of him for a long time."

Now looking at Chan, he continued. "Hyung, take care of her, too. She's good. Everyone, she's our nuna. We have to protect her, too."

"Yes, hyung!" Everyone responded in shock, but with a smile on their face. 

Chan couldn’t be happier, and Estrella's heart was about to burst. She got up and tackled Lee Know with a hug and a kiss to his cheek, causing him to jokingly protest, and wipe the kiss off his cheek. She then followed by hugging the other members as well. 

"I love each and every one of you. Thank you for making me feel included, and like I now have 7 brothers." She started crying, which made Felix, Han and Changbin cry too. 

It was a sappy scene, but one full of love and affection. 

"Guys, you need to go to sleep. You have a flight to catch in…" she looked at her watch. "... seven hours!" 

"You mean "we have a flight to catch" Chan said with a satisfied grin on his face. 

She was confused. "No. I don't. Chan, I'm not going with you right now."

Chan got serious. "Whadaya mean? I'll miss you. I got your ticket and everything."

"Oh boy. He's a 10, but he books flights without talking to you first.

Sweet boy, I'm gonna miss you more than you can imagine, but Hmm… let's talk in our room."

"Hyung, did you even ask her if she was ready to go today? You're silly." Seungmin said.

"Kim Seungmin!" Hyunjin put a finger on his lips, signaling him to hush and not get involved. 

Lee Know put his arm around Estrella's shoulder, leading her to the door.  "Excuse our hyung. He really likes you. Go on to the room. We'll send him your way in a bit, okay?" 

She nodded, side-hugged Lee Know, kissed Chan, and left the room. 

Lee Know turned around to face Chan. 
"Bang Chan, you met her a few days ago. She's got a life here. I get you're smitten, but you can't expect her to just pick up and leave! Did you not think about this?"

He sighed. "I messed up. I'm so afraid of losing her. I really need to calm down."

"If you keep this up, you're gonna lose her before you even had her." I.N. said from the corner. "Give her space, hyung. She seems to genuinely like you."

"Oooh, our I.N. is more grown up than I am. I'll apologize and make a plan with her this time. Thanks for keeping me in check guys."

All seven members ran over to Chan and engulfed him in a group hug. 

Chan giggled, and left to go talk to his girlfriend.

____________________________
Edit 9/7 @8:48pm, CST