Bianca/Wednesday

Bianca stared at her reflection, trying to pick out an outfit for a really important night. Her heart beated quickly inside her chest as she tried to figure something out for her first time really meeting her girlfriend's family. She kinda met them before, but only very briefly. They were an odd bunch just like Wednesday, of course they would be.

But it was getting to her, what if they didn't like her? What if they never would? What if one tries to kill her or accidentally does?

A knock kicked her out of her thoughts before the door cracked open to reveal Wednesday. "Hi," Bianca gave her a small smile. Wednesday nodded as a reply before standing next to her infront of the mirror, Bianca was wearing dark jeans and a royal blue blouse with small white splotches on the collar.

"You look," Wednesday started before tilting her head to the side. "Like Delphinium glaucum commonly known as Mountain Larkspur."

"That bad huh?" Bianca chuckles a little. Her girlfriend comparing her to a harmful flower wasn't the best compliment.

"I like it," Wednesday looks at her. She could tell something was bothering Bianca, guessing it was the dinner. So she decided to ask the one question that she knew would make her open up a little. Lately it would work when one of the two had some type of problem. They made a promise to be open with each other even though Wednesday wasn't used to it. "What do you fear?"

Bianca stared at their reflections for a short while before she cupped her hand on Wednesday's. She started saying the one thing that's been on her mind the past couple of weeks. "You."

"Me?" Wednesday glanced at her, letting their fingers intertwine. Bianca was no longer smiling.

"I'm scared that one day you'll look in the mirror and see yourself as I see you," should she be saying all of this? "You will realize just how amazing you are and that you deserve better than me." She took in a deep breath, not knowing what the girl next to her was thinking. Wednesday was an amazing fencer, a great cellist, and an even greater girlfriend. Sure they didn't see eye to eye at times, but to her Wednesday was her whole world.

"That I'll leave you?" Her girlfriend seemed like the normal emotionally unavailable person she was, but in that one question Bianca could tell she was melancholy. "I have the same fear."

"Never," the two whispered as they continued to stare at the mirror in the siren's dorm room. "Never."