소울메이트 (Soulmate)

Chapter 19: 소울메이트

I wake up, blinking my eyes a couple of times. The sun is shining through the window. "Are you awake?" Seungmin questions. I look towards the door. He's standing there with a tray in his hands. I slowly st up, draping the blanket over my naked body. I need a shirt. He smiles, sitting the small try on the nightstand and walking into his closet. There is a drawer in the back. 

He emerges from the closet with a long black t-shirt. He tosses it onto the bed where I can reach it. "I made you breakfast. Steamed egg, meat, and some side dishes. Also some kimchi." I glance at the tray as I put the t-shirt on. He looks at me with a smile on his face. "You hungry?" I nod my head. 

"What time is it?" I ask. He glances at the alarm clock. 

"It's 6:33 AM." I make a face. It's so early. I think after I eat I'll go back to sleep. "I got the whole day planned out for us. After you eat, get dressed." He walks over and plants a kiss on top of my forehead. I smile as I grab the tray and the chopsticks. 

I eat slowly, trying to savor every bite of the food in front of me. The kimchi and steamed egg is really good. I'll make sure to thank Seungmin for this later. Is this how things would be if I was to move in with him? I have to say, this is nice. Sleeping in a real bed is really nice as well. 

After I finish eating, I put the tray on the nightstand next to me and climb out of bed. The fuzzy carpet feels good under my feet as I make my way to the door. Stepping out, I let the coolness of the wooden floor relax me. "Where is your bathroom?" I call from the hall. Seungmin appears at the end of the hall. He's wearing a white apron and yellow latex gloves. I giggle. "Washing dishes?" He chuckles. 

"Yeah. I didn't hear you though. What did you say?" 

"The bathroom?" I offer. 

"Up here a little bit. On your left." He says, pointing to a door. I head down the hall to the bathroom. I'm going to take a shower and brush my teeth. Maybe do my hair. I wonder does he have a blow dryer. 

The bathroom is foggy when I emerge from it. The limestone floor is wet and I make sure not to slip when I get out the shower. I wrap myself in a towel and walk towards the sink where I wipe the condensation off the mirror. Seungmin in fact doesn't have a blow dryer so I put my hair in a wet bun and open the bathroom door where I make my way back to the master bedroom. 

Seungmin is shirtless, wearing a pair of black jeans. I slowly walk in, sitting on the bed. I'm still wet and I need to dry off but I'm embarrassed to get naked in front of him. It sounds silly, seeing that I've shared a big part of myself with him, but I'm still embarrassed. He turns around as the bed creaks. His pants are undone. "Would you like some privacy? I was just finishing up getting ready." I blush, looking down at the carpet. 

"I mean, it's silly. Right? Seeing that we already shared ourselves with each other. Still, I'm embarrassed." I say quietly. He heads towards the closet and goes inside. He comes out a few moments later wearing a white long sleeve dress shirt along with his black jeans. It's tucked into his pants and he has a black belt to hold his jeans up. 

"It's not silly. It's okay to feel how you feel. Maybe you aren't comfortable yet and that's okay. I'll step out and let you get ready. Step out when you're ready." I smile, watching as he steps out, closing the door.

After I get ready, I step out the master bedroom. I look down at my outfit. I'm wearing a pair of denim light blue jeans with a white button up long sleeve shirt and a brown cut off long sleeve sweater. I brought my black and white converse shoes. I keep my damp hair in its messy bun. Seungmin is in the kitchen, in the fridge grabbing a water bottle. He closes the door and stops when he sees me.