Epilogue

Rizmi had never faced anyone like Deadpool before. The masked mercenary was a whirlwind of destruction, his regenerative abilities and combat skills making him a nearly unbeatable opponent. As blows rained down on Rizmi, he struggled to keep up with Deadpool's frenetic attacks.

"Come on, pretty boy, is that all you've got?" Deadpool taunted, his swords slashing through the air.

Rizmi gritted his teeth, blood trickling from a cut on his cheek. He knew he couldn't hold out much longer. Just when it seemed like all hope was lost, a voice echoed through the chaos.

"No one kills you but me!"

Johan, Rizmi's longtime friend and ally, leaped into the fray. His arrival gave Rizmi a momentary respite, and together, they managed to push Deadpool back. The two of them fought in perfect sync, their years of training together paying off as they countered Deadpool's every move.

But Deadpool was no pushover. He fought back with a ferocity that was unmatched. His optic blasts seared through the air, narrowly missing Rizmi and Johan. It was a deadly dance, and one misstep would mean certain death.

In a moment of pure instinct, Rizmi lunged forward, his sword finding its mark. Deadpool's head tumbled from his shoulders, his lifeless body collapsing to the ground. But the danger was far from over.

As Deadpool's head hit the ground, his optic blasts fired one last time, tearing through the structure of the cooling tower they were fighting near. The tower groaned and began to crumble.

Rizmi and Johan had little time to react. They sprinted away from the collapsing tower, but Rizmi stumbled, his leg pinned beneath a falling steel beam. It was a deadly predicament.

Just as it seemed like Rizmi's luck had run out, a charged playing card sailed through the air, striking the steel beam with explosive force. The beam shattered, and Rizmi was free.

Gambit, the X-Men's master thief, had come to their rescue. He helped Rizmi to his feet, and together they carried a wounded Wahyu to safety as the cooling tower collapsed in a cloud of dust and debris.

But the danger was far from over. As they made their way to safety, a gunshot rang out, and Gambit cried out in pain. He had been shot in the back.

Rizmi turned to see William Stryker, the man responsible for so much suffering in their lives, standing there with a smoking gun. But this was no ordinary firearm; it was loaded with adamantium bullets, a metal capable of piercing even the toughest of defenses.

Rizmi's heart raced as he realized the gravity of the situation. He had to act fast to protect his friends. Wahyu, still weak from her injuries, summoned the last of her powers, the ability to persuade minds with her voice.

"Stryker, walk away," she commanded, her voice filled with a compelling authority.

Stryker hesitated for a moment, his eyes filled with confusion and pain. Then, as if in a trance, he turned and began to walk away. With each step, blood oozed from his feet, staining the ground crimson. It was a gruesome sight, but it was the price he paid for threatening their lives.

As Stryker disappeared into the distance, Wahyu collapsed, her powers spent. Rizmi and Gambit rushed to her side, doing their best to tend to her wounds. They knew that they had narrowly escaped death once again, but at a great cost.

Months passed, and the world moved on. It was now the year 2024, and Rizmi found himself in a very different place. He woke up in a small apartment, surrounded by unfamiliar surroundings. His memory was a blank slate, devoid of any recollection of his past life or the battles he had fought.

Confusion and a sense of loss washed over him. Who was he? Where had he come from? And why did he feel like he had a purpose, a mission to fulfill?

Rizmi slowly got out of bed and went about his daily routine. He found himself drawn to a local mamak restaurant in Kuala Lumphattan, where he had breakfast every morning. The bustling atmosphere and the aroma of sizzling food provided a strange comfort to his troubled mind.

As he sat there, sipping on a cup of Teh Tarik and savoring Roti Canai, Rizmi couldn't shake the feeling that he was meant for something more. He might have lost his memory, but he couldn't escape the sense that his past was filled with extraordinary experiences and a destiny that was waiting to be rediscovered.

In the bustling streets of Kuala Lumphattan, Rizmi's journey was far from over. He was a man with no memory, but he was determined to find the answers to his past and the purpose that still eluded him. Little did he know that the shadows of his previous life were not done with him, and the mysteries that shrouded his identity were deeper and more complex than he could have ever imagined.

Muhammad Rizmi will return in Marvel & Wattpad's Avengers...