02. NOODLE CLONE

DUPLICATNATION

GAH!!! the chapters so far have probably been really boring!!!! i'll try to make the upcoming ones more eventful—i don't have much to say, other than i'm really dumb and i don't actually have anything planned for this fic─i'm quite literally just winging it. making up stuff as i go LOL,, if u see any plot holes or mistakes, no u didnt (jk pls tell me if u do find any)...

this took SO LONG for me to complete!! i'll be honest.... i just kept Forgetting about it. oops? it's done now tho, so enjOy !!!!!

You woke up in a cold sweat, eyes blinking wide and staring at the ceiling

You woke up in a cold sweat, eyes blinking wide and staring at the ceiling. Your limbs were askew across the mattress awkwardly, and you hadn't the slightest clue where your pillow was [because it certainly wasn't under your head]. Taking a few deep breaths to calm your racing heart, you lifted yourself up into a sitting position, resting against the headrest of your bed with your legs splayed outwards in front of you.

It took a few moments for your eyes to adjust to the lack of light, glancing around the room to ground yourself. Your furniture, or lack thereof, was neatly tucked away in the corners they belonged in, and you caught sight of your pillow crumpled on the floor. You must've thrown it away in your sleep. The sun had yet to rise into the sky, not quite peeking above the horizon, as the city remained silent.

You remembered that you hadn't changed out of your clothes from yesterday, feeling the jagged lines across your skin left by the wrinkled clothing. Moreover, you hadn't taken your phone out of your pocket. You dug a hand under the blankets to feel around for it─eventually grasping a small, rectangular object that you discovered as the electronic you were searching for. It was lifted to your face, tapping on the screen as a flash lit up the room.

A strangled noise of discomfort left your throat, dropping the phone and shutting your eyes tightly. You took a second to recover, black spots covering your vision slowly beginning to dissipate, as you leaned over to feel around the blankets for your phone.

Once you had, for the second time, grasped it, you held it further away from you face and made sure to turn the brightness down as soon as you could. You squinted at the screen.

4:18 AM.

You groaned, letting out a short grumble about it being an 'unholy' hour to be awake at. Going to bed early was never a good idea.

Despite wanting to lay down and let sleep take you under its wings, you knew that the chances of falling unconscious again were slim to none. You figured that, at this point, you really needed a change of clothes.

You swung your legs to the side of the bed, slipping off the mattress and letting your feet connect with the floor beneath you. You didn't hesitate to snag a blanket, wrapping it around yourself to preserve your body warmth from the unforgiving chill that drifted through the air. You almost felt a sense of deja vu as you sifted through your closet for a fresh outfit and undergarments. At least this time around, you weren't on call with Pigsy asking you to pick up an extra shift.