side chapter: agnesXmurasame nonnaXkamara

Don't own anything

Author pov:

During mid afternoon. Agnes wearing her new casual clothes. Red sandels, blue jeans black belt that hugged her nice figure, short sleeve shirt wearing a red bra underneath, watch she brought her knew gun she stared on her holster.

Queen Henrietta & king lex offically sighed in trade goods increasing their economy & new equipment to restore their once almost fallen country that rely on too much magic & following false religion from romania now free of their control.

She remember Henrietta & miho miller hoffman miller her husband stand by her lex stands by Henrietta. Shiho nishizumi & ami miller.

Nobles except karin her family & guiche's father are hugely against tried killing behind the scenes but purple haired girl with big bust has authorized that nobles don't accept the change of society they will be executed on the spot their familes will suffer.

Miho & others aren't really not a fan of killling but understand its a backwords world a different planet with 2 moons not like their earth they quickly accepted it, they & no pats from their own highschool ships teamed up with musketeers & tristanian armor to deal with foolishness.

Back to present. Murasame sat next to her.

Murasame: we found the bandits * gives her a i pad * hiding out. We overheard their plan of raiding the academy of magic so Zachary riggs anzu momo hockey & yuzu launch a executed kill order

Agnes pov:

Footage from their " drone " shown something hit their hideout killing them instantly.

Murasame: students accepted is to why Henrietta killed colbert. Even though he save you. Your right. Getting away with murder doesn't make anything better he accepted his fate. He would rather you killing the person that's responsible for how it all started

Agnes: pope

Murasame: come up with a plan to how get him here. Ancient dragon at the volcano is what's holding us back. He has the ruby of fire ring

Agnes: everything he did is wrong. His mother knew what he's planning. Elves haven't done anything other than kicked out from-

Murasame: you wanna let out steam. No pats, orarai saunders & Pravda students are kinda alerted by our outburst

Author pov:

Looking up noticed some of them including 2 people agnes is mostly afraid is nonna & her husband kamara. She sighed & nonna.

Nonna pov:

They both left to the field.

Katuysha: hey you two i gotta go to the meeting with other commanders. Nonna you just stay here take a break. Were not any practice today. Wonder where those two going?

Nonna: imma gonna see this. дорогой, ты идешь?(dear you coming?)

Kamara: sure honey

Timeskip:

That night we watch the two wooden sword play. Murasame is very skilled. Kamara is wondering why i am getting interested in our friend.

Murasame won. But he got tripped over fell on her.

(Without saito just picture in your head that murasame is there)

Then for the first time (maybe not) i heard her laughing & laughed along with her.

The two got quiet.

Author pov:

(Song play in the background)

Agnes for the first felt like this. Murasame noticed how beautiful she is. Tomboy on the outside but suprisingly soft on the inside.

She wrapped her arms around his neck pull him closer to her made her first kiss he gave in the kiss. Nonna & kamara smiled. They pulled back.

Agnes: je t'aime Murasame 💗

Murasame: i love you too agnes

Now no longer being alone she has someone she can be with by the time she kills the pope. She can live in peace once she avenge her family.

Agnes gestured him to follow her knowing he'll pretty much have to move in with her. Kamara & nonna left for the night.

Katyusha jumped on Kamara a piggy back ride nonna giggled although it looks like as if he & nonna are a family. No embarrassedment can imagine what is like to have a family.

To be continued:

Later