chapter 14:

Don't own anything

Soari pov:

Omg i looked my fiance zync kun. He facepalmed. Tristanian students are so horrible at this when musketeers showing us how they train & fight.

Bc academy students are so embarrassed beyond extreme. No pat students are mad but miho & the others.... well i know where this is going. Mika raging blizzard anchovy & fang arrived from their honeymoon (they too got married) they took their time off.

Miho maho kinuyo hoffman grizzily jack Darjeeling & crawford all are pissed off. Miporin raised her hand signal captain agnes to stop.

Miho: i seen enough

Girls came with gym clothes.

Maho: we measured your size. GET DRESSED💢. ANTEATER TEAM & SHARK TEAM

ogen: MOVE IT!

Nekota: NOW!

timeskip:

They all got dress in gym clothing. Obstacle course is set up.

Maho: this Obstacle course is to test your body limits. 2 people each can go

Kirche: but i Don't want to get my hair ruined

Murakami: then i will pummeled you

Grizzily: FIRST IN LINE GO

Melicorne has a hard time getting up there.

Hoffman:

Get your fatass over there pyle. Oh thats right pyle DON'T MAKE ANY FUCKING EFFORT TO GET UP TOP OF THE FUCKING OBSTACLE. IF GOD WANTED YOU UP HE WOULD'VE MARRYGOAT YOUR ASS UP THERE WOULD HE!?

Melicorne: SIR YES SIR

Hoffman: GET YOUR FAT ASS UP THERE PYLE

Author pov:

Crawling underneath barbwire in mud. Guiche got pissed about to whack robbie. Yukari wasn't having any of it she judo flipped beating up him up. Nonna dragging louise she struggling from her grip.

Louise: SAITO HELP ME. IDK WHAT I SAID TO HER TO MAKE HER MAD

Kay: he's on patrol pinky

Marie: agnes

Agnes: i know

During break agnes wondered off in the city of orarai carrier. She has currency money given by miho. Monument made for in loving memory for all 34 no pats lost their lives at university rush operation. Renta is killed by hoffman due to coming yukiyukite. Flowers & pictures of 34 alpha no pats.

No pat  being hugged by mikka in the picture. He has lipstick on his face.

In loving memory of havoc of original bulldog team second gunner.

She read it. Mikko walking to alpha carrier. Agnes follows her.

 Agnes follows her

Epilogue:

Agnes aboard the ginormous school ship with a massive city inside 3 floors. Drop off by a free condor ride. Semetary of 34 no pats. Mikko standing in front of her lost lover's grave. After she replaced old flowers with new ones.

She stayed silent. Agnes comes put of hiding walks beside her.

Agnes: you & him are very happy together

Mikko: he died so i can live prevent yukiyukite from ever started. His smile, his, laughter, his warm embrace, i lived on for him he doesn't want me to be sad. 

She has a flashbacks how they spend time together. They play together he did alot scams at victims & infiltrated chi ha tan academy & no pat beta for alot of schemes & scams.

One part is where it was so funny he was laughing his ass off mikko laughing with him that one scam went 0 - 60. Mika blizzard cross & jouko wasn't having any of it.

Agnes comforted her. At least she has murasame as her first boyfriend. Mikko is currently recovering for a while. Mikko crying a bit.

Agnes: mikko is it?. Your not the only one that's suffering. I miss my friends & family

Mikko: Kiitos (thank you)

Mikko bend to the tombstone leaned to kiss it & walking off back to orarai. Agnes got out a spare sword & stabbed it next to it.

Agnes: sir havoc thank you for everything you done. To make sure you're bon cheri she still her

She bowed respectfully & leaves. Last picture that been sitting there picture of havoc hugging behind mikko clasped mikkos soft hands. (There both the same age) about to kiss.

To be continued:

Later