chapter 19:

Don't own anything

author pov:

At the palace of tristain. 10:00 am everyone out there still celebrated from yesterday's child's play war at the gallian border.

Queen charlotte is now queen. The others that escort her killed a few gallian corrupt nobles that will try to take the throne for their lust for power. Queen Charlotte made sure of that. Gallian is now allies with outworlders, tristania & garmania.

Miho miller woke up so did hoffman. Didn't need a alarm clock since nothing going on today. The two kissed as a goodmorning.

Henrietta & lex queen & king of tristain came to breakfast after signing to to Albion to be annexed. Miho & hoffman came to eat breakfast.

Miho: morning Henrietta & lex

Henrietta: good morning to you heroes. Note is left by your both tank commander teams

Agnes & murasame came for breakfast too. agnes wearing casual clothes she bought from orarai school ship & no pat highschool alpha school ship that hug her body beautifully.

Miho read the note.

" dear miporin. No events coming. Sensha-do is cancelled since due to stupid wars. Hana has announced where taking a vacation. Kay shelby erika & others have already made a choice. Yukari akimaya "

Miho: i'm glad they make that choice

Hoffman: welp i'm stumped

Henrietta: guess well go vacation too

Miho: you have a beach?

Henrietta: we do. As long you don't go to a deep water. I can't guarantee your safety

Hoffman: oh come on. I'm sure you have Normal see creatures like the ones we on our earth right

Henrietta pov:

I looked at the book i bought from BC academy i can easily read since french & tristanian are similar language. They have all the aquatic creatures of their earth. I found the picture i showed it to the couple.

Henrietta: this is what we have but there bigger

Hoffman: yeah screw that

Miho: well shit

To be continued:

Later