chapter 18:

Don't own anything

Author pov:

Gallian army has now realized the king is dead. Some of them drop their weapons the others started killing their own due to being them traitors. Good side never lost a single boy & girl due to fire them at range.

Hockey ordered  them to kill them despite the others surrounded but the other enemy gallian soldiers have not due to their dumb pridful selves.

Kay: this is getting stupid. * grabbed the mic * " HEY IDIOTS. I DON'T GIVE A SHIT. YOU STILL CHARGE AT US ATTACK US INSTEAD DON'T BE KILLING YOUR OWN. HOWEVER WILL STILL BLAST YOU TO KINGDOM COME. YOU STILL WANNA GO? "

Alice: kay...

Shelby: all units stand by

Gallian soldiers stop. They noticed they haven't got close to the borders some of them did but got massacred. So some decided to slit their throats miho & hoffman looked at disappointment. Some of lay down their weapons. Jouko killed some of them because she can see their BS if they tried stab them in the back.

Suddenly alot of the enemy got freezed to death. Queen Henrietta herself * king lex hills are here.

Tabitha & her dragon/familiar sylphid flew over escorted by apache warcheifs & several condors to the palace. She thanked her allies by casting a beautiful rainbow spell clouds seperated & sun appeared everyone got out of their vehicles staring at awe.

Saori: what a beautiful rainbow

She embrace zync

Jouko sat next to her husband cross she leaned her head to his shoulder he wrapped his arm around her back. Maho walked next her husband grizzily. Ricochet fell asleep on erika's lap erika herself carrassed his hair in affection.

Some cheered. Pravda & russian no pat students dancing

Tristanians Cheered with bc academy & bad company no pat academy. Hana sets up a capture team for the prisonors. Yukari counted up the numbers gives to agnes & Henrietta.

They rounded up those who have surrendered.

Henrietta: nobles & my soldiers. Work well with our new friends. If i here any bratty BS i will execute you. Or they will you got it.

Noble leadero of the army themselves understood. Miho & hoffman had no reaction about this. They watch them marchin in line till one of the Tristanian soldiers slapped him in the back that caught Katuysha mika azusa  & anchovy attention.

Katuysha: HEY. WE DON'T WANT NONE OF THAT COMRADE

Azusa: did you not heard what queen said to you?

Tristanian soldier apologized. Girls & boys knew this world is backwards but after a while its really irritate them.

Hana: everyone lets return home. Zachary & riggs are at gallia's main capital. New rightful leader will

Epilogue:

At saunders school ship next to no pat highschool school ship echo. Kay & Shelby took a nap after a long fight. Her nightmare about yukiyukite her other seen the horrors as aliza killed rabbit she woke up in her pajamas.

 Her nightmare about yukiyukite her other seen the horrors as aliza killed rabbit she woke up in her pajamas

kay: ALIZA STOP!!

She catched her breath. Its just a nightmare. Her husband shelby woke up.

Shelby: nightmare

She is sweating he grabbed her for a hug she hugged him very tightly. She cried in his chest.

kay: the soldiers today aliza killed them with a flame thrower we had installed on our m1a5. That .... dream my other me watch aliza killed rabbit team...... it looked too freakin real.... i hate wars.... i hate killing other people we called friends......

Shelby rubbed her back she continued sobbing. Wars only started when the leader of a country is greedy, who can't deal with life, bent on taking things from anybody, false religion & everything else.

He lifted her head up by her chin they kissed. Kay didn't need a response she felt happier now. They burried her head to his chest they both continue sleeping.

They won. Now the final villian is the pope.

Later