Liberandum

Thanks for the request TheCrimsonWrath!!

"...Nagisa finally stands up to his mum and she goes more than a little bit crazy and then karma saves him."

TW: abuse (both verbally and physically), hurt/comfort, shouting/yelling, arguments, manipulation, violence, bruises, glass shards, injury.

Title meaning: "Rescue" in Latin.

Dang, this might make me have to put a mature warning on the fic😅😅. Trying a bit of the "blunet" again so lemme know your thoughts on it :D also, kinda OOC/unrealistic in the beginning. Apologies. It's all to set you up for the hurt/comfort part ^^ enjoy <33 btw, currently trying to cut down on swears, so rlly sorry if the substitutes for the swears are kinda trash. I just wanna try avoid swearing overall, 

___________________________

The door silently closes behind the blunet as he creeps into the house, biting the inside of his cheek. He had promised his mother that he'd arrive back at home by 5PM due to some relatives stopping by for some dinner. It was 9.

His heart practically stops as the kitchen light flicks on, revealing his mother standing in the hall angrily.

"WHERE. WERE. YOU." She grits her teeth as the other takes in deep breaths.

"I-I'm sorry, Mom. I accidentally lost track of time and-" the boy is interrupted mid sentence as a cold hand connects with his cheek, a sharp sensation filling his senses.

"YOU DARE TALK BACK TO YOUR MOTHER LIKE THAT!" She practically shrieks as Nagisa stares down at the ground, sky blue hair partially obstructing his view of his mother.

"LOOK AT ME WHEN I TALK!" Cold hands grab the collar of the boy's uniform shirt, forcing his gaze to quickly shift.

"Insolent brat," she begins, a string of curses leaving her foul mouth. The woman lets go of the boy's shirt, shoving him to the ground in the process.

"I do everything for you! I pay the bills, I pay for your school, I cook food, I bring you into this world, and this is how you treat me?!" She exclaims, voice seeming to be in utter disbelief whilst pacing back and forth in the empty kitchen.

"Can't believe I took care of such a fool..." she mumbles as Nagisa bites his lip, clenching his fists.

"JUST SHUT UP!" He shouts, Hiromi stopping in her tracks as her head practically snaps to turn to glare at the boy.

"What. Did. You. Just. Say?" She asks, clenching her teeth as the boy gulps. Now or never.

"I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR CRAP! WHY CAN'T YOU JUST ACCEPT THE FACT THAT I'M A BOY? I WAS BORN AS A BOY AND PLAN ON STAYING THAT WAY!" He retaliates as the other opens her mouth to speak.

"DON'T YOU DARE USE THAT TONE ON ME-"

"DOES IT LOOK LIKE I CARE ANYMORE?!" Nagisa interrupts, a look of disbelief on his mother's face.

"FOR YEARS AND YEARS I HAVE HAD TO PUT UP WITH YOUR CRAZY SHENANIGANS! HOW DO YOU THINK THAT MADE ME FEEL? TO BE VIOLATED BECAUSE OF MY GENDER, GRADES, AND MOST OF ALL, MY LIFE DECISIONS IN GENERAL?!" Hiromi simply stands there, trapped in her standing stance. Nagisa waits a few seconds for his heart rate to slow down a bit before continuing.

"I've had enough of the way you've been treating me. What's the point anymore? Am I just some plaything for you to torture? Whatever the answer is, I hope you know how crappy I've been doing because of you."

He takes in a deep breath of air before hesitantly deciding on going to his room, realizing that he'd have to pass by his mother. He pretends to not be unnerved by his mother's deathly stare and makes his way across the kitchen, the gap closing between him and his mother before being merely inches away from her. He stops dead in his tracks as he realizes that Hiromi seems to be...laughing?