𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐈𝐆 𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐆

. ˚✧ 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑩𝑰𝑮 𝑩𝑨𝑵𝑮 ! * . •
𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗔𝗧𝗦 𝗉𝗋𝖾𝗊𝗎𝖾𝗅
written by 𝙢𝙞𝙠𝙢𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙞

❛❛ You hit me in the helm with a mic stand?!❜❜

❛❛ You... You're a Royal?! ❜❜

𝑺𝑼𝑴𝑴𝑨𝑹𝒀 !  .    ˚    ✧   * .   °   

𝑺𝑲𝒀𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑮 a soon-to-be high priestess returns after a royal retreat among the stars in vos, struggling to find an ounce of trust in any suitor being pushed upon her; until one hits her in the helm with no warning

𝑺𝑲𝒀𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑮
a soon-to-be high priestess returns after a royal retreat among the stars in vos, struggling to find an ounce of trust in any suitor being pushed upon her; until one hits her in the helm with no warning.

OR

love was hard for her, and just when she thought she might get it and finally finds someone she could trust, a certain darkness would eclipse her light.

𝑵𝑬𝑶a rookie, but popular, warrior visits the biggest city on the planet for the biggest festival upon a certain royal's arrival home; and he would soon find that her attention was a challenge of dropping a false facade in order to gain it

𝑵𝑬𝑶
a rookie, but popular, warrior visits the biggest city on the planet for the biggest festival upon a certain royal's arrival home; and he would soon find that her attention was a challenge of dropping a false facade in order to gain it.

OR

he wasn't made for this type of life, yet it was forced upon him; and the reality was that he could only keep pretending for so long... keep running away for so long before he could no longer.

𝑫𝑰𝑺𝑪𝑳𝑨𝑰𝑴𝑬𝑹𝑺 !  .    ˚    ✧   * .   °  

➣ the story is a PREQUEL, Among the Stars technically comes FIRST, but you can potentially just read this one without context as it an origin story. Then ATS, then my interquel and sequel! (Speaking of, OG readers I'm changing the capitol to Nova Point, which is a real place in cybertron just changing its purpose :)

➣ I DO NOT own anything Transformers or any characters or plot All rights reserved to them.

➣I DO own my own my own OCs, like Neo and Skywing, and any plot or dialogue I create throughout the story. All of which are fictionist. Any similarities to other stories or shows are not intentional unless I disclaimed and credited otherwise.

➣ This is an ocxoc but the OGs are a huge part of the plot, the seeker trine is mentioned, and there is a subplot of the twins x oc (jazz's sister)

➣ I created the cover myself, please do not steal.

➣ Strong language, major character death, and violence is in this story. If you are sensitive to this, please leave this story.
That ANDDD cybertronian terminology is used.

➢ this is not entirely accurate to what may be considered canon and is purely how I interpreted the research I did (but it's extremely confusing to get into). I am making my own canon universe to try to adhere to MY OG plot, bayverse, and every other backstory to exist and you get this mixture. so don't come for me.

➢ and if it wasn't too apparent yet, these two are heavily based of puss in boots and kitty soft paws.

If you wanna stay updated and etc, or even just see my hilarious tik tok (I think it's great) click the link at the bottom of my bio for all my socials!!!

𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑩𝑰𝑮 𝑩𝑨𝑵𝑮 copyright 
mikmerakii 2023/...