iv. meet the royals

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
'𝗆𝖾𝖾𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗋𝗈𝗒𝖺𝗅𝗌'

✶ ☽ ⚔︎ ☾ ✶

. ˚✧ 𝑹𝑨𝑻𝑪𝑯𝑬𝑻 & 𝑫𝑹𝑰𝑭𝑻'𝑺 – 𝑵𝑬𝑶 * . •

"𝐎𝐊𝐀𝐘, 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐒𝐇𝐄'𝐒 𝐒𝐔𝐏𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐃 to be the next High Priestess?"

An already chaotic start to the cycle in Ratchet and Drift's unit grew more chaotic with Neo's never-ending question.

"Yes, she's getting crowned at this Lunar Festival." Arcee explained with a shake of her helm, trying to help Cliffjumper find whatever he lost so they could get out the door, "How do you not know this?"

"He doesn't give a scrap about the Royals, remember?" Cliffjumper said as he quickly scrambled into the room, revealing the item he lost silently before adding, "Oh, wait, that was until he got the hots for one."

Neo snapped his helm at him as Drift slid him a cube of energon to refuel, setting out some more for the other members of the unit that hadn't quite had the chance yet, "I do not, I just find it weird that the Royals can casually go to any party. Does that usually happen?"

"Just cause they have Royal status doesn't mean they aren't normal bots." Elita pointed out matter-of-factly as she swerved around his frame and grabbed a cube. She downed it in one go as Neo was taking his sweet time just swishing the blue substance around in his cube.

"They wear sparkly crowns and live at Nova Point. Normal my aft." Ironhide huffed with an optic roll, typing away at his data pad as he entered the room.

"Language!" Ratchet called from further in the unit, voice muffled by walls.

Drift vented before calling out, "Ratch, you're gonna be late!"

The medic came into the room in a rush, still stashing all he needed in his subspace. "I'm aware, thank you."

Drift made him stop for a moment, sticking a cube in his hand that forced him to slow down.

He grinned widely as his sparkmate refueled, teasing, "What would you do without me?"

Ratchet set the cube back down on the counter, "Not have to fix so many injuries from you and your dangerous job."

"Hey–"

But the medic was already out the door, "Love ya!"

"Okay, but–" Neo went to ask more questions but Drift laid a servo on his shoulder plate.

He looked up at the taller mech as he said, "Don't you have training?"

Neo's optics widened and he ran to his momentary berthroom, Drift chuckling.

But the lingering question remained in his processors.

Who is she, really?

✶ ☽ ⚔︎ ☾ ✶

. ˚✧ 𝑽𝑶𝑺 (𝑷𝑨𝑺𝑻) – 𝑺𝑲𝒀𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑮 * . •

𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝒀𝑶𝑼𝑵𝑮 𝑯𝑬𝑰𝑹 𝑻𝑶 the throne traveling the stars? A bunch of scrap to Skywing.

Everyone was told she was far but was only a little ways away in the secluded but very busy city of Vos all the way across the planet.

Her family, all of which were Grounders, left the seekerling in the city under strict care, each cycle more boring than the last. She actually found herself counting the thousands of cycles when she'd be able to go back home.