vi. prove me wrong, princess

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗
'𝗉𝗋𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗆𝖾 𝗐𝗋𝗈𝗇𝗀, 𝗉𝗋𝗂𝗇𝖼𝖾𝗌𝗌'

✶ ☽ ⚔︎ ☾ ✶

. ˚✧ 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑶𝑩𝑺𝑬𝑹𝑽𝑨𝑻𝑶𝑹𝒀 – 𝑵𝑬𝑶 * . •

𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐓 so... nervous before meeting with a femme. Was it because she technically didn't invite him? Was it because she was strangely intimidating? Perhaps it was the reaction that had him antsy?

All were sound worries, and it was quite possible that it was all of the above.

Quite arrogantly, he had never dealt with a femme who had zero interest in him–at least not one that mattered. He couldn't understand why he craved her attention, why he felt an unforeseeable tug from his chassis toward her, and why his desire didn't dwindle.

It bothered him so much about whether to take the tip of her femme-in-waiting that he found himself asking Ironhide. He was one of the few who managed to court a femme, even if Neo didn't like Nexus, so surely he must've had some insight.

Just when he thought the chaotic unit wasn't listening, Ironhide told him to just for it with little backing as to why–which is what was bothering him.

Someone he didn't expect to be listening to him was Ratchet and Drift, but the latter of the two had been the one to step in with a nudge from his sparkmate.

They may have not had any sparklings, but they sure acted like creators at times.

Drift gave him goofy advice, mentioning his own relationship with the medic, as unhelpful as it was since it was an entirely different scenario. 

It did help in one way, and it was the decision to take the inch and chance at it–unknowing of the fact that Ratchet had some insight on the why if he had only asked.

It was because of Drift that he ended up finding the Observatory in Iacon; which he didn't think would be so hard to find since it had to be so high, yet it happened to be in a hidden corner of the city.

The Observatory was also insanely out-dated for being in Iacon, but that was because most interest fell into the technology and every-cycle life things. The study of the galaxy was not unheard of as there were plenty of astronomers, most information coming from the Archives if you had the clearance for it, but Observatories were left abandoned once they got clearance to travel the stars up close and personal. 

What he didn't know was that she didn't have such a luxury.

He wondered why she was here as he climbed so many slagging stairs, but his vents working overtime to cool the fact that he was overheating seemed to close up entirely when his helm peeked up the opening at the top and fell on her.

The femme he had been admiring from afar was leaning her faceplate to a telescope of some sort. Around her were so many instruments available to her to use and holo-tech to map her findings, but she didn't touch any of them.

She sat on the floor comfortably, legs crossed as she left her faceplate pressed to the small hole in the tech that protruded out to the opening in the roof and pointed out at the sky. And unlike at the party, there was now a crown sat atop her helm.

Neo slowed his steps as he reached the room, optics unmoving from her form sat on the floor. 

He was unsure as to how to grab her attention at first, not wanting to spook her, but ultimately decided to knock against the metal wall.