i. stories told by stars

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄
'𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗌 𝗍𝗈𝗅𝖽 𝖻𝗒 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗌'

✶ ☽ ⚔︎ ☾ ✶

. ˚✧ 𝑰𝑨𝑪𝑶𝑵 – 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑺𝑻𝑨𝑹𝑺 * . •

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐃 𝐏𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄𝐒; they held stories, and in some cases, held the souls of the fallen. A vast array of twinkling lights in the distance of the blueish-black inky sky, how could one tell which was which?

You couldn't. You could only guess, try to map them, or hold a few dear to your spark and remember them amongst billions as tedious as that could get.

Those stars, those souls, witnessed everything, and sometimes all you needed were a few stars to tell a story. They told them in many ways, constellations being favorable but...

They liked to tell this one.

We are souls amongst the stars.

One began, less of a voice and more of a... feeling.

The fallen from life–

And tellers of stories, especially heroes!

Heroes like the Primes!

Honey, you mean Eclipse! Ooo, she saved the entire fate of two worlds and brought–

This story...

The brightest star amongst the chattering voices, surely like stardust drifting in infinite space, sound to never be heard by anyone but the souls, silenced the others eager to tell more stories before their souls rested indefinitely–a choice they could make.

... actually began long before Eclipse, many eons ago.

You see, the stars bear witness to many things depending on their stay. Some stars burned longer than others before they chose to rest, but they could see many things before that time came.

Some had seen it all.

After the defeat of Unicron, where Primus became Cybertron by sacrificing the two last respecting pantheons from a prior age of gods, he separated their energy forms for all eternity and trapped them into stone prisons. Prime's spark became the Core of the planet as he activated the Well of the Allsparks, following the creation of Cybertronians.

Before he fell into an eternal slumber, however, he closed the psychic link between the two deities, leaving them dormant. He then created the first Royal, destined to guide the bots—not to control them—when Cybertron was still a wasteland, being built from the ground up.

The first Royal bore white-colored metal, with green optics contrasting the various blues around her. She called herself Tempest.

Wasn't she just a catch?

She was truly someone to look up to, pure as her armor color.

The birth of Cybertron was prosperous, and the inhabitants established new ways of reproduction after some time and discovered practices of bonds beyond the Matrix and mass production that served much like cell division. The intimacy of the bond they made, and the world newly born was like a high.

How romantic!

Tempest ensured balance as they slowly gathered their bearings and stabilized. Once she was ready, the mysterious blue glow within its first host brought the planet fully to life, leaving only her heir to reign.